I'm sleepwalking

Harry had decided not to tell Nova about Sirius being both their godfathers; he didn't want to hurt her just after getting out of a coma.

a few days later Nova started going class again harry had told her about buckbeak she had went to visit him everyday with hagrid she had stopped talking to draco today the hippogriff was to be killed Nova was in a awful mood everyone noticed she hadn't talked much she was on her way from an exam.

"Nova, Nova! stop ignoring me!" draco shouted behind the girl she carried on walking draco caught up with the girl "Nova why are you not talking to me?" she shoved past the boy and walked to hagrids "hello Nova ow ar ye? Did ye finish your exams?"

"yes hagrid they were all easy peasey."

"see got ye mothers brains but ye dads personality he loved pranking as well no one like him until you came along." Hagrid and Nova talked more till she went to her dorm for a nap.

She woke up in the night and decided to go for a walk as she was leaving she looked over to hermione's bed she was missing that surprised she didn't think the bushy haired girl would stay out after curfew she exited the castle walking under the moonlight she had recently found out how to get into the whomping willow and had made it a place to chill she tapped the root of the tree which froze it and climbed down she heard voices assuming it was fred and george who had finally found it she followed them but when she got to the room she found.

"Fessor Snape, what are you doing here?" she asked the potions professor as she spotted him. "I could ask you the same thing." he looked at her accusingly. "I'm sleepwalking." someone snorted behind them.

Nova looked and saw her friends and professor. "hi harry hermione ron new fessor and stranger!" Harry looked at his sister strangely, "Nova dont you know who that is?" he asked with a sigh pinching the bridge if his nose in frustration. she shook her head no "should i?"

"That is Sirius black." the potion professor sneered at everyone but Nova  "oh shit fuck i meant oh Merlin!" the redhead girl shouted studying the man who looked on the verge on collapsing something wasnt right.

"enough we need to kill the rat!" black spat at them. "don't talk to me like that!" Nova sneered back sirius looked at her annoyed. "Who are you?" sirius snapped. "Nova potter what's it to you?" she asked stepping closer squaring up to the man she did not have any care for her safety. "no Nova potter is dead." the man said she could sense sadness in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm alive, you crusty dinosaur." Harry wanted to slap his sister for talking back to a mass murderer. "no- no she's dead voldemort killed her." he spat. thats when he realized the eyes the hair she was a potter. "Why do you care so much about me anyway?"

"I'm your uncle it me paddy." nova stared at the man she knew that name. the two marauders looked guilty for not telling the girl and not being there for her. "i know you remember me and moony were your family." sirius said pointing at remus who smiled at her.

"why would i have you and a new fessor you're not my family?" she asked she didn't have any other family why hadn't lupin mentioned anything the whole year.

"Yes we are your uncles moonys your godfather, remus what is she talking about didn't you raise her or harry?" sirius pleaded with his old 'friend'  "I never got to pads, I thought she was dead they wouldnt let me have harry."

"oh so you lived with harry?" Nova shook her head no "i can prove im your uncle your middle name is sirius you were named after a star because james said you were his little star and sirius after me, remus tell her what her first word was!"

"moony after me your father wanted prongs and sirius wanted padfoot." Nova couldn't believe she was in front of two marauders; she then began jumping up and down.

"oh my merlin you're the marauders! You're moony!" she shouted pointing to Remus "and sirius your padfoot oh merlin gred and forge are gonna be jealous even more then when i stole all hogwarts toilet seats." Snape pinched the bridge of his nose "why am i not surprised that was you."

Nova ignored him "so my godfather is moony and  my uncle is padfoot?" they both nodded Nova jumped on them both hugging them both men whispered "Cub."

"ron pass them your rat." Nova ordered, Ron reluctantly handed scabbers over the two men and performed a spell transforming the rat to a rat looking man Snape fired a spell at Peter tying ropes around. Harry had attempted to shield Nova by pushing her behind him but she stood at the front unbothered; she knew she could protect herself.

"sir-ius remus m-y old frie-nds." Snape couldn't believe that Sirius black was innocent. "don't kill him!" Nova shouted "Nova this man killed your parents." Remus tried to reason.

"I know but we can use him as proof that you're innocent. If he dies the truth does as well." Nova told them. "We can take him to the castle." Harry finished.

"oh thank you sweet girl and boy thank you." The man with rat features attempted to grab Nova's hand but was met with a kick to the stomach resulting in him laying on the floor.

"don't ever touch me again you filth." Everyone was surprised by the girl's harsh words "also professor you need to stay in here tonight." she told remus. "How come Nova?" he asked curious  "It's a full moon tonight so we should leave get pettigrew to the castle where fudge is we can turn the rat in and save sirius." harry and nova explained grinning all the adults were stunned.