Where's my walkman?

Everyone searched for the Nova. They had also lost Harry but he hadn't been far away so he was found quickly, Remus looked calm but Sirius couldn't hold it in. "where is she? What if she's been killed or kidnapped or worse where has my cub gone?" he cried out they had only just got the twins back he couldn't handle loosing either one of them again.

harry paced scared for his sister going over what could be happening to her, him and the weasley children bar charlie bill and percy who were helping sirius remus arthur and some others look for Nova, sat in the burrow all the weasley children were worried for the girl no one could deny she meant something to them all. 

"Nova! -Where are you?" she heard yelling familiar voices they began getting closer "Nova! We've been looking for you for ages!" Remus exclaimed in relief.

"Thought we'd lost you, cub." sirius said to her while holding in a tight grip almost cutting of her air intake. 

"Stupefy!" an unfamiliar voice yelled making them all duck. 

"Stop! That's my goddaughter!" remus shouted at the man. "Which of you conjured it?" the strange man questioned.  "Crouch, you can't possi-" mr weasley tried reasoning with him. "Do not lie! You've been discovered at the scene of the crime." nova stayed silent trying to process what had happened. "Crouch! she's just a child." sirius sneered at the man.

"the Dark Mark?" she asked the man. "Those people tonight, in the masks, they're his too, aren't they? His followers?" "yes. Death Eaters. Follow me." Crouch ordered but nova didn't do as told. "There was a man, before. There!" she told them pointing to where the stranger had stood. "All of you, this way!" Crouch shouted. "A man, Nova? Who?" remus asked her. "l don't know. l didn't see his face."

"Let's get back to the burrow." Arthur suggests he could see how exhausted the girl was.

Later in the night after mrs weasley fed them all and after they said their goodbyes harry, remus, sirius, and Nova all headed to lupin cottage where they all cleaned up then fell asleep the twins both chose the sleep in remus and sirius bed yes they were fourteen but neither the children nor adults cared they had been through too much and needed this they all did.

soon enough it was september first Nova and harry were leaving for hogwarts the house was chaos everyone was shouting and running around like headless chickens.

"where's my dung bombs?" Nova shouted down the stairs. "in the kitchen!" Sirius told her, shouting from the bathroom. "Where's my broom?" Harry shouted from his room. During the summer Sirius had also bought Nova a firebolt broom

"in the shed get your sisters while you're there, where's the chocolate gone?" remus shouted.

"Where's my walkman?" Nova yelled, the redhead then proceeded to chuck her trunk down the stairs causing people to think she hurt herself and run to her. eventually they had managed to Apparate to kings cross with everything they needed.

"Ok so here is a pouch each i've put some pocket money in for sweets and hogsmeade buy your friends something as well i've only put 50 galleons in each so if you need more owl me you both have your dress robes Nova has the map harry cloak if you've forgotten anything i can owl it or drop it to you at hogsmeade." Sirius told them, handing over a pouch of money each. sirius stared at the twins for a moment before hugging the two "you make us all proud including your parents."

 They all shared a hug and said there goodbyes both men in tears sending the two teens off both knowing Lily and james should be there with them.