Second year.

The second year had begun and nova had stayed the remainder of the summer at the grangers who welcomed her lovingly. Nova couldn't keep the secret from Hermione any longer one night while the two lay in bed. Nova spilled everything.

"Twins you and Harry are twins Nova?" the girl asked, sitting up.

"Merlin I never wanted to keep from mione either. I just found out. You know we don't do secrets." "Now that I think about it, I did hear once that Harry Potter was a twin in a book, but no one knows what happened to her. Voldemort was after her well, you." "I know apparently I was just there. Apparently Voldemort wasn't after me. He's only after Harry. I was just there at the wrong time." Hermione eventually processed the news of her best friend being Potter, but she still had questions like always. "Do you remember anything?" "I remember some bits. I remember a girl. Red hair, a green flash. i think i remember my dad.as well as some other people but, I don't know who they were."

The two girls sat on the train with Neville and Ginny, the youngest Weasley Fred and George asked if she could sit with the second years nova quickly agreed wanting to get to know the Weasley girl she had met all of them in the summer. waiting and waiting but The boys didn't turn up. They couldn't find Ron, nor Harry anywhere. It's like they hadn't shown up like the rest of the Weasleys.

"They might just be in a different apartment. They have to be on the train, as Ginny said, they were in the car at the train station with them." Hermione tried reassuring her.

"I suppose." Nova muttered sadly.

Throughout the whole summer, she hadnt had a chance to see her twin Besides, when they had gone to Diagon Alley. She had missed him. Train ride sorting past and still no sign of the two boys. They were now in the common room word had spread of the boys flying Mr Weasley's car into the whomping willow. When they appeared they Spotted girls' looks of shame and fear washed across their faces. They knew they're in trouble by the looks Hermine and Nova gave them. Harry looked at his twin with a pout "I'm sorry we didn't mean to." "What do it without me-" Hermione cut nova off with a slap to the arm.

"Ignore her you're lucky you weren't expelled you'd be wishing the Whomping Willow had killed you now off to bed." the girl ordered sternly to nova and the boys.

As the year went on it Got weirder and weirder. The twins began hearing voices in the walls, students started to become petrified. And no one knew how to fix it. If anything, it was worse than last year. When Voldemort was on the back of the teachers head.

At first Ron, Harry and Hermione all tried accusing Draco of opening the chamber of secrets but Nova quickly shut down the idea. But she wasn't quick enough as they had used Polyjuice potion to disguise themselves as three slytherins. Unfortunately this led to Hermione becoming part cat. The twins had told Ron about how they were twins, surprisingly he reacted well. Whatever come out of the chamber, secrets began taking more students, such as Justin Finch-Fletchley, Penelope clearwater Percy's girlfriend and Hermione this took a toll on the friends especially nova who began to live in the library to try find what it was that had taken her friend Some nights her friends will join her such as Blaise draco and Theo some night Cedric would even join but most of the time she would go alone often sneaking out using the invisibility cloak.

Hagrid had been arrested. He had given them a clue about following the spiders, which crawls around the castle. While the boys went to go look, investigate. Nova stayed in the library, researching. She had read about something called the Basilisk A giant snake Which travels through pipes. It had rumored Salazar slytherin had put it there. The next day She met up with her brother and Ron to tell them the news of the Snake. They walked alone through the corridors of the school "we know Hermione left a clue." ron exclaimed gesturing to harry about it who pulled out a crumpled piece of paper nova snatched it from her brother who didn't take offence the paper had a drawing of a snake and in hermione's handwriting was written pipes "it's a basilisk a giant snake like creature with when you look at it kills you."