get back to the portkey.

It was the day of the Quidditch world cup. Nova got dressed into a pair of denim ripped shorts and a mustard yellow cropped top she braided her hair she grabbed her backpack and walkman and headed down stairs the house was full of shouting mainly remus' while he made their snitch pancakes directing it at sirius who was still getting ready. she was bursting with joy as she and harry sat at the dinner table remus kissed both of their heads as he placed the pancakes down.

"Hurry up sirius!" remus yelled up the stairs the two potters stood by the front doo each holding a backpack waiting to leave "moony my hair wont go right i cant leave like this." sirius said stood at the top of the stairs looking like he usually did.

they eventually managed to leave and meet up with the Weasleys and diggory's and get to the portkey on time. 

They all headed to their tents, the Weasleys going to a separate tent as well as Harry and hermione. Remus Sirius and Nova went to their tent. It was huge. On the inside there was a kitchen, three bedrooms and a sitting room they all sat down and got comfortable when sirius broke the silence.

They sat there talking for a few hours until it was time for the game where they met up with the Weasleys and Hermione. They had gotten seats in the top box with the minister and other important people due to Arthur's job and Sirius being falsely accused.

"As Minister for Magic. . . . . .it gives me great pleasure. . . . . .to welcome each and every one of you. . . . . .to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup! Let the match. . . . . .begin!" the minister yelled using magic to project his voice so everyone could hear him the majority of the crowd had green and white hats or face paint or black and red harry was supporting the Bulgarians while nova and sirius supported the irish remus had been forced by the two to paint his face white and green as well. 

"Krum!" Ron sighed "Krum! Krum!" the twins and nova repeated. "There's no one like Krum." ron said. "Krum? -Dumb Krum?" "He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind. -He's more than an athlete." "Dumb Krum." "He's an artist." 

 "think you're in love, Ron." ginny and nova asked the boy making him blush. "Shut up." 

"Viktor, I love you Viktor, I do When we're apart My heart beats only for you" they all began singing. they stopped when they heard screaming and shouting. "Sounds like the lrish have got their pride on." fred laughed until mr weasley remus and sirius ran in looking scared that when nova knew something was wrong. 

"Stop! Stop it! lt's not the irish. We've gotta get out of here." Mr weasley told them panic evident in his voice. "Now! Get out, it's the Death Eaters! Get back to the Portkey, everybody, and stick together!" Remus instructed. "Fred, George! Ginny is your responsibility." Mr weasley told his children, "Go! Harry! Nova Keep up, you lot!" the family began running in the direction of the portkey people were pushing not caring if someone fell. 

Death eaters were everywhere as was fire and screaming witches and wizards, Nova had been split up from her family in the crowd; she was tiny compared to everyone. a wizard came running towards her trying to get out of the chaos he ran into Nova pushing her to the floor she fell hitting her head on the ground no one paid attention to the little redhead she was instantly trampled on by someone trying to run away but this hit to her head head made everything started to turn black for Nova.

she came to it not long after but unlike before when people surrounded her it was empty apart from one man in the distant his wand was pointed towards the sky and he yelled. "Morsmordre!" nova tried being silent but as if he had super hearing he spotted her and ran before anything could happen. the girl looked up towards the sky the death eaters mark her blood ran cold they were back she knew it.