what did you do Nova?

The two marauders men looked at the girl in awe that she had her mothers smarts. They all walk out the whomping willow Harry and Sirius supporting ron. snape holding pettigrew who wouldn't stop begging. "sorry about the leg i was going for the rat i normally have good aim james even suggested i stay a dog but i can't stand the fleas."

"you only just nearly tore off my leg." he whimpered ron limped over to hermione and Nova who were now supporting him.

"Harry, after I get my name cleared, you can leave your aunt and uncle's and come live with me."

"What leave the dursleys leave behind?" harry asked excited. "only if you want."

"definitely can Nova come as well?" he wouldnt go unless she could. "I will have to talk to her guardian at the train station but keep it a surprise." "Nova lives with hermione her guardian dies" " they walked into the castle to see professor dumbledore McGonagall and fudge they all stared at the group in shock. 

"Miss Potter, I've had enough, you turn back!" Everyone looked confused until they looked at Nova and saw a doe. "aww it's so cute!" Everyone stared at the escaped convict McGonagall pinched the bridge of her nose.

Nova turned back but sat against a wall she was so tired she could feel her eyes closing . "Sirius black what is he doing here!" fudge roared "and Peter Pettigrew you're supposed to be dead."

Snape interrupted the minister "sir turns out pettigrew framed black he killed the muggles and betrayed the potters." snape pulled out a vial of Veritaserum and dropped some on peters tongue and the minister started questioning peter.

"Did you kill those muggles?" the rat whimpered "ye-s." "Did you betray the potters?" "y-es." the minister froze they had imprisoned the wrong man; people were silent until dumbledore spoke up. "I shall call for the aurors." "Yes, I think that's a good idea albus." the minister mumbled still in shock "we need to clear your name as well mr black."

"yeah i think you should.'' he shot back. Professor McGonagall noticed it was extremely quiet "where is miss potter?"  Everyone looked around and the professor then saw Nova Sleeping on the floor. Professor McGonagall walked over to the girl, "Miss potter wake up." Nova didn't stir, Harry spoke up.

"Professor, she is a very deep sleeper i dont think she's going to wake up." Both Remus and Sirius ran to the girl and shouted. 665"I'll carry her!" Sirius tried pushing Remus but the taller man only shoved him back Remus picked the girl up.

aurors came to the school and took peter to Azkaban sirius had officially been cleared they were all sitting in remus' office sirius harry and remus Nova asleep in remus arms the two men were getting to know harry more remus knew about him more but sirius loved hearing about his godson.

"What about Nova, does she play quidditch?" sirius asked eager to know more about the two of them. "oh yeah youngest chaser of the century." he said with pride. "ah chaser like your dad." Sirius told him, grinning "does she still like pranking?"

Nova shot up, still half asleep. "I'm up gred forge dont prank without me." she mumbled tiredly.

"that answers my question." Sirius let out a bark like laughter. "no fessor McGonagall i didn't dare peeves to glitter bomb everyone." she carried on still half asleep. they all laughed, waking the girl up fully, "i didn't do it wait i did." she ended up laughing to herself. Harry laughed unsure if he had done something.

 "what did you do Nova?"