Mr. Lupin, Mr. Black

Harry saw Remus and Sirius run down to him he saw as they looked towards nova Harry saw how something within them broke where both men were trying not to cry but Harry saw the few that managed to escape both men. Remus tried to pick Harry up but he wouldn't move; he wanted his sister with him Sirius had now fallen beside the girl, his goddaughter both men had lost one of their honorary children. Amos Diggory had pulled his son who was crying into a hug. every weasley there was crying molly weasley had lost the girl she considered a child all the weasley children lost a sister. Seamus Neville and Dean had lost a sister. McGonagall had once again lost someone she considered a child. Draco Malfoy lost his first real friend and sister. Harry was now standing up being dragged away by Moody.

Remus and Sirius looked around to see where Harry had gone; they needed to be there for him; he needed to have someone here for him, unlike them when Lily and James had died.

The two men walked down the corridors of Hogwarts and both had appeared in the room of requirements. The last thing each one remembers is darkness.

"What's going on?" the man with grey eyes asked. "How would I know? I don't even know how I got here." the man with hazel eyes sassed back.

As they walked down the corridor they noticed Professor Dumbledore McGonagall and some man with long black hair and what they guessed was a student.

"Minnie!" the hazel eyed man shouted, gaining attention.

The older woman gasped as she stared at the two men she placed herself in front of Harry. Dumbledore held his wand up as did Snape "Who are you? Are you death eaters?"

"Woah dumbles it's me james and that is Reg." The grey eyed man groaned at the nickname. "Prove it, what is your patronus?" "A stag." and to prove it he waved his wand a blue stag burst out the man was utterly confused.

"what do you last remember mr black?"

Regulus looked as if he had been asked a trick question "i was trying to get the necklace." he said vaguely. "Albus, how is this possible?" the Scottish woman questioned.

"It seems as though it is a mystery to all Minerva." "Mr Potter." Everyone heard two replies causing both Potters to become confused.

Harry stepped forward causing James to gasp "Oh merlin I have what do you call oh yeah a clone." Harry could just about form a sentence "your your my-"

"Clone yeah it's a bit of a surprise to me as well wait you have green eyes." the man said to harry. "Mr Potter meet Harry James potter." James gasped as if remembering the last events he experienced. "Voldemort got me didn't he but why am i here now where is Nova lily?"

"Lets go to my office." Everyone walked to the office that was not far away where Sirius and Remus were waiting and rushed forward pulling Harry into a hug.

"Harry, thank god you're safe." Sirius muttered to the boy not caring about anything else, all three gripped on to each other as if they were the only life source. "What's going on?" James Potter asked.

The two marauders turned to him, each one feeling as if they couldn't breath and in a flash their wands were pointed to both James' and Regulus' necks. "Mr. Lupin, Mr. Black I can assure you that is James potter."

"Sirius, it's me, your brother please believe me like I should've believed you when you told me I could have escaped."

"Pads moony I solemnly swear I am prongs Peter was the secret keeper."

You could have heard a pin drop in the room that silent Sirius was the first to make a move pulling his brother and best friend into a hug while crying. Soon Remus joined.

"Merlin, you guys look old." James joked "Oh where's Nova? I nearly forgot about the little bugger. I mean Harry, look at you, I bet Nova gonna..." James Potter trailed off as he noticed how tense the room was.

 "what?"