Good day champions

Harry found out about their task from Hagrid, Ron had still refused to talk to the twins but Cedric was always around for when people had comments about both twins but mainly Nova they had gotten closer to each other this year something in their friendship had changed she didn't know whether it was good or bad yet. Nova had noticed odd things happening whether it be light flickering or objects appearing when thinking about them this had persuaded her to start practicing wandless magic whenever she had time alone.

Nova was sitting in a tree when she felt movement Cedric was now sitting beside her she watched as his brown hair flopped around due to the wind and the tip of his nose pink due to the cold.

"Nova, I'm gonna get to the point I have wanted to tell you something for a while now."

"What's up ced?"

"I like you. I really do. I don't know how you will react but I really like you."

"I'm gonna be cheesy and if anyone repeats this I will kill them but I really like you too Ced."

The older boy places his hands on the sides of her face admiring the girl both slowly leaning in and placing their lips on each other when they part for air both grinning with rosy cheeks.

Nova didn't know what she was going to do for the first task. She had been practicing some wandless magic that might help but she didn't have a solid plan.

It was the day of the first task and Nova, who wore a pair of black sports leggings and a red gryffindor hoodie with her hair braided thanks to Ginny, she had been sitting talking to Cedric up until she saw Rita Skita approached Harry causing her to walk over and she heard Viktor say something to the older woman.

"You have no business here.This tent is for champions and friends." he said in his thick Bulgarian accent.

"No matter. We've got what we wanted." The woman turned around to come face to face with Nova, "Actually I don't think you have what you wanted." The potter girl grabbed the camera, throwing it on the floor smashing it to pieces.

The reporter stomped away huffing as Nova smirked in victory but she earned a scolding from Hermione as well. The bushy haired girl only stops when Dumbledore enters. "Good day champions. Gather round please. Now you've waited, you've wondered and at last the moment has arrived. The moment only four of you can fully appreciate." The headmaster says to them.

The champions gather around him in a circle McGonagall stood behind Nova. Along with hermione who is stood by the potter twins gaining the headmaster's attention. "What are you doing here Miss Granger?"

"Oh um.. Sorry I'll just go." the girl says apologizing. "No mione sir, I need my common sense here to support me." Nova complains.

Dumbledore chuckles at the redhead and turns to Barty crouch. "Barty. The bag."

"Champions, in a circle around me. Miss Delacour over here, Mr Krum, Mr Potter over here and Miss Potter right there. Right. Miss Delacour, if you will..." Barty holds up a bag. Fleur takes out a little green dragon.

"The welsh green. Mr Krum..." Viktor takes another out "The Chinese fireball. Oooooh." Mr crouch names. Cedric picks one. "The Swedish short-snout." "The horntail..." Nova hears Harry mutter. "What's that boy?" Mr Crouch asks.

"Nothing." Harry says and puts his hand in the bag and pulls out the dragon.

"The Hungarian horntail. Miss Potter if you will."

Nova pulls out a Klauth she knew a lot about dragons like how , it's also known as an Old Snarl, it was supposedly one of the eldest dragons alive who had not been turned into a dracolich the girl then looked at it wide eyed people who didn't know the girl well thought she was scared but McGonagall knew what the girl was going to ask.

"Can I keep it?" the scottish professor whacked the girl upside the head with a piece of parchment "ay ay minnie none of that you can't hit children."

"somehow one marauder has a child the other two do as well, much like sirius remus and your father act more quite like harry girl."

"These represent very real dragons, each of which has been given a golden egg to protect. Your objective is simple, collect the egg. This you must do, for each egg contains a clue without which you cannot hope to proceed to the next task. Any questions?" Crouch asks.

"Very well. Good luck champions. Mr Diggory the sound of the cannon..." Dumbledore was interrupted by the sound of a cannon.

AU To all you potter fans can we just have a moment of silence today we lost Jily  out second favourite james potter ship obviously jegulus wins. As well as losing them sirius black was sent to azkaban to be neighbors with his sexy deranged cousin bella and half of his family, Remus lupin lost his boyfriend because of a rat and #Dumbledorehateclub.