Get back to the cup

in the maze Jack thomas stood in front of the girl but it then changed into a green light. "riddikulus," she carried on running until she heard shouting in the distance following the noise she came across Cedric being dragged under Harry watching until both her and Harry ran to help him .

"Harry! Harry!" the hufflepuff yelled in panic. Harry zaps the plantlife and Cedric wriggles free. Harry helps him up. Nova ran up from behind scaring them both

"You know for a moment there I thought you were gonna let it get me." Harry nodded in agreement. "For a moment, so did I." this worried the boy because he felt so powerless.

"Some game huh?" the older boy said. "Some game." both twins mutter. The wind starts blowing again. Making the boys and girls run for the cup.

"Go. Take it, you saved me!" Cedric told him. Nova looked at the two boys "Together, on three. One, two, three!" they all grabbed hold of it.

Harry, Nova and Cedric have been ported to a graveyard. The potter girl stands up and looks around not recognizing the place. "You ok? Love, Harry." Cedric grabbed Nova's hand "Yeah Ced, you?" "Peachy, Where are we?"

"I've been here before." Harry tells the two, causing Nova's eyes to widen. "It's a portkey. Harry the cup is a portkey." ced explains.

"I've been here before in a dream. Cedric, we have to get back to the cup? Now!" Harry ordered in worry and panic. "What are you talking about?" the hufflepuff asks. "Ced listen we just need to leave." his girlfriend explained.

Harry lets out a shout and holds his head, he is in pain nova as well. "What is it?" The hufflepuff asks worriedly with his wand in hand. "Harry, what's wrong?" Nova then asks.

"Get back to the cup!" Harry orders We see Wormtail holding something in his arms nearby.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Cedric shouts at the man ignoring the twins' cries to leave.

"Kill the spare." Nova hears a raspy voice order without hesitation she swipes her hand which throws Cedric back knocking him out everyone but Nova under the illusion he is dead.

"Cedric!" Harry shouts to his school mate. Cedric lays unconscious on the ground.

Wormtail pulls the twins closer, a statue grabs hold of Harry and nova untimely trapping them. Nova can only feel coldness the statue feels like ice on her skin. "Do it, now!" The raspy voice once again orders. Wormtail drops something into a cauldron, the twin watches on.

"Bones of the father, unwillingly given." A bone hovers in the air under Wormtail's control, he drops it into the cauldron. "Flesh of the servant willingly sacrificed." He takes a knife and slashes his arm over the cauldron. "Blood of the enemy forcibly taken." He takes the knife to Harry and cuts at his arm. Harry begins screaming. Wormtail takes the knife over to the cauldron and lets the drops fall into it. He does as he did to harry to Nova tears begin falling down her face.

"The dark lord shall rise again." The cauldron bursts into flame and a reformed Voldemort emerges. "My wand Wormtail." Wormtail hands him the wand and bows deeply.

"Hold out your arm." he orders. "Master. Thank you master." The rat-like man thanks. "The other arm, Wormtail." Wormtail looks concerned, but does it anyway. Voldemort sticks the wand into Wormtail's arm. The sky changes, others have been summoned.

"Welcome my friends. Thirty years it's been, and yet you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess I am disappointed, not one of you tried to find me." Voldemort begins slashing angrily at the hooded figures.