𝚅. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚎

🪴

🪴

Violet hates when she has to stay at Louie's apartment during his weeks of custody. He never has any good food, it's not the cleanest or properly furnished, and he buys the cheapest shower stuff possible.

But the worst part is she never knows what she's gonna wake up or come home to, and this morning is a good example of that. Violet is staring in confusion at the random guys spread out in the living room, asleep.

"Good morning!" Louie cheers as he walks into the kitchen.

"Dad, who the hell are the guys in the living room?" Violet asks.

"Oh, they're these cool guys I met in Vegas last week." Louie explains, starting a cup of coffee. "Don't mind them."

"Don't mind them?" Violet gives him a look. "They're all over the living room! Why are they even here?"

"They wanted to see the Valley and they needed a place to stay." Louie explains.

"There are plenty of good hotels around here." Violet retorts.

"But they're not free." Louie fires back.

Violet rolls her eyes and sighs. She'd prefer having a drunk Anoush over again instead of these sketchy looking guys. Her phone buzzes, and she sees she got a message from Daniel.

———

Daniel 👊🏼

Are you busy today?

———

Violet's mood perks up at his text. She's down to cover a shift at the dealership or whatever to get out of her dad's apartment.

———

Daniel 👊🏼

Are you busy today?

no, what's up?

Would you be interested
in doing some karate?

———

That's not what Violet was expecting him to say, but she's happy he did.  They haven't done karate in years, and she's not even sure why they stopped in the first place.

———

Daniel 👊🏼

Would you be interested
in doing some karate?