𝚇𝙸. 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚢

🪴

🪴

The next day, Violet and Robby are at Miyagi-Do waiting for Sam to show up so they can start their first day of training.

After the FaceTime last night, Sam told Daniel and Amanda about Violet and Robby. They were both so happy for them and said the same thing everyone else has been thinking: "It's about time."

As Violet watches Robby punch the punching bag, Sam walks in while on the phone. "Look, Miguel I-"

Sam pauses when she sees Violet and Robby, who give her looks of curiosity.

"I can't talk right now. Can you just have Aisha call me back?" Sam says, then hangs up. "I thought it was Aisha. He called from her phone." Sam explains.

"Ohhh." Violet nods.

"Hey guys!" Daniel greets as he walks out of the dojo. "Alright, perfect attendance on day one."

"What's our first lesson?" Violet smiles.

"You'll see. Follow me." Daniel says, taking off towards the front. "Come on."

The three teens follow Daniel to the front of the dojo and watch as he grabs a bag of sand and slices it open. He lifts the bag and moves in a circle, making a sand circle.

"If we're gonna play in the sand, can't we just go to the beach?" Sam asks.

"Not today." Daniel says, putting his pocket knife away. "It's been a long time since this dojo has had more than one student. You figure with more people you have more defense, right?"

The teens nod in agreement.

"Wrong. One of the cornerstones of Miyagi-Do karate is always moving in a circle." Daniel makes a circle motion with his hands. "With the wheel technique, you'll see that two people can be as strong as twenty. Now, are you ready?"

"Yes, Mr. LaRusso." Robby nods.

"Born ready." Violet adds.

"Let's do this." Sam smiles.

"Let's start with Sam and Vivi in the circle since you two have trained the longest." Daniel says.

Violet and Sam go on one side of the circle, with Robby observing. Daniel has them bow to him and each other before starting the technique.

"Nice." Daniel nods as he watches. "Now show me the wheel."

They start the wheel, but it's not to Daniel's liking. "No, no, no. You both have to be perfectly in sync otherwise this technique doesn't work."