𝚇𝙻𝚅𝙸. 𝙾𝚑𝚒𝚘 𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

🪴

🪴

INTRODUCING...

Raymond Ablack as Ivan Amin

🪴

Violet picks up her phone, answering the FaceTime to see a sad-looking Sam. "Hey, what's up?

"I just need to talk to you."

"Oh." Violet turns off her TV, focusing her full attention on Sam. "Is everything okay?"

"Mom and dad had a huge fight and I think this is the worst it's ever been between them. Mom is planning a last minute getaway to Ohio to visit Grandma Jo and Jessica and she said to invite you too."

"Oh, Sam, I'm sorry." Violet frowns. "If it's a nuclear family trip I wouldn't want to intrude."

"No, it's okay. Mom said to invite you. You're family too, you know." Sam insists.

"Yeah, but I meant like your household unit."

"You basically are a part of our household unit." Sam laughs. "You have your own 'guest' room no one else is allowed to use, you have a key not just to the house but also the home dojo, the actual dojo, and the dealership, and you have your own profile on all the streaming."

"Okay, okay, point made. I'll ask my mom." Violet laughs. "But I really am sorry about what's happening."

"I don't even know what started it." Sam sighs. "Most likely something karate related."

Violet nods. "Yeah, probably. But it's Daniel and Amanda, they'll work everything out. I know they will. They always do."

"I hope so." Sam sighs. "I don't think I've ever seen my mom so upset."