𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙞𝙞. 𝙰 𝙌𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝙜𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

🪴

🪴

After storming out of the dojo, Violet hops in her car and makes a quick trip home to gather some stuff then drives as fast as she legally can over to Cobra Kai, since last she knew Robby was staying there.

She pounds on the front door with both fists, and no answer. So she goes around the back and does the same on the back door, but still no answer.

"Shit." she curses to herself, getting back in her car.

This time she drives to Robby's old apartment, though last she knew Shannon was still in rehab and Robby was staying at Cobra Kai. She knocks on the door, not so loud this time since it's an apartment building at night and people are sleeping.

Robby opens the door, his hair a mess and his eyes tired, now filled with shock. "What are you doing here?"

"We need to have a talk. Now." Violet says sternly. "I will not take no for an answer."

Robby sighs as he rolls his eyes, stepping into the hallway with her and shutting the door behind him. "What do you want?"

"I think you know why I'm here and what I want. Did you really not think I would find out about what you did to Hawk?"

Robby shrugs. "I just gave him what he deserved."

"And I'm here to give you what you deserve." Violet pulls her arm back and slaps Robby across the face, the sound echoing off the walls.

"You've become the bully you once fought." she steps closer, looking him dead in the eye as he holds his stinging face. "The same kind of bully that chased Demetri at the mall and broke his arm. The same kind of bully that started the school and house fights. The same kind of bully that stole money we fundraised for Miguel."

Robby doesn't say anything, keeping his poker face.

"I know who you are but at the same time I don't. You're no longer the boy I fell in love with. I've finally accepted there's nothing I can do to change it and everything that's happened." Violet drops a plastic bag full of clothes at his feet. "Here's all the clothes you left at my house. I'm done and I hope you're happy. Goodbye, Robby."

With that she walks off, fighting her tears as Robby watches her walk away.

🪴

The next morning, she relentlessly beats on the punching bag as Jonas holds it still for her. Jonas and Demetri exchange a look, both slightly frightened by her intensity.