𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸. 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎-𝙻𝚊𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚘 𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑

🪴

🪴

"Henceforth, Miguel Diaz shall be known as the rain maker!" Demetri says, making a raining gesture with his hands.

"El Diablo de la Lluvia!" Hawk adds, grinning widely.

"What are they talking about?" Violet quietly asks Jonas as she walks in to the dojo.

Even though she did not want to go to training today after everything that happened the night before, she forced herself out of bed.

"I don't know." Jonas shrugs. "I don't remember it raining last night."

"Yeah, but if they hadn't fallen for it we still would have beaten them." Sam states matter-o-factly.

"Maybe, but there's still so many ways it could have gone bad." Miguel says.

"What could have gone bad?" Johnny asks as he walks up.

"We were about to get in a gnarly fight at the drive-in, Sensei." Hawk speaks up. "But Miguel saved the day."

Johnny smiles, looking over at Miguel. "Oh yeah? How'd you do that?"

"Told the Cobra Kais to come to the baseball diamond just in time for the grass to get watered." Miguel answers proudly.

Violet just shakes her head, not even knowing what to say. She really doesn't want to be more on edge than she already is, waiting for some form of payback from the cobras.

"So you picked a fight, didn't show up, and doused them with a hose?" Johnny asks, looking at his student in disbelief.

"Oh, it was sprinklers." Demetri corrects, earning a glare from the Sensei. "I'll go back to saying nothing."

"You just poked the bear. What do you think's gonna happen?" Johnny adds. "You think they're gonna leave well enough alone?"

Daniel joins the conversation. "From everything I heard about last night it sounds like Miguel practiced restraint. Found a way out of a bad situation without anyone getting hurt. What did you want them to do, get in a drive-in switchblade fight?" he pats Miguel's shoulder. "I'm proud of you. You've taken the Miyagi-Do teachings to heart."

Violet internally cringes at Johnny's expression changing as Daniel said that.

Johnny steps up to Daniel. "Okay LaRusso, we need to have a little talk."

Daniel ignores Johnny, looking over his shoulder as he sees two men entering the dojo. One being Kreese, and another man that Violet has never seen before. As the men approach, the color drains from Daniel's face and he looks genuinely...scared.