𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸. 𝙵𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜

🪴

🪴

After talking to Trey and Cruz, the trio are back on the road to their next destination. Johnny and Violet are both happily munching on their snacks as Daniel drives them.

"Can you be careful with those?" Daniel asks Johnny after he watches him toss a corn nut in his mouth. "I don't want to be digging them out of the upholstery for the next five years."

Johnny leans over and tosses another one in his mouth, crunching on it right in Daniel's ear.

"Thanks." Daniel sarcastically smiles and shakes his head, annoyed. "You know, we need to talk about what we're gonna do when we find Robby."

"He's my son. I'll talk to him." Johnny says.

"That's always gone well." Daniel mutters.

"What did you say?" Johnny asks.

Daniel sighs. "Nothing."

"Actually, I think I should talk to him." Violet speaks up. "One of you has never known how to be there for him and one of you has a tendency of blowing up on him. I don't think any good will come from either of you talking to him."

Daniel's phone starts ringing over the speaker before either of the men can respond.

"Your car's ringing." Johnny says as he look around, confused.

Daniel presses a button, answering the call. "Hey, honey."

"Hey. Where are you?" Amanda's voice filters through the speaker.

"I'm in the car. Johnny Lawrence and Vivi are with me." Daniel answers.

"Oh. Hi Johnny, hi Vivi."

"Oh hey Amanda!" Johnny leans over into Daniel's personal space, thinking he needs to talk into the steering wheel for Amanda to hear him.

Daniel looks down at Johnny, whose head is basically on his shoulder, and glances back over to the road. "Alright, you know what? Lean back. You just talk normally."

Violet laughs softly as Johnny slowly retracts back into his seat.

"We got a new lead on Robby!" Daniel tells Amanda.

"A lead? What are you, Tango and Cash?" she asks.

"No, Tango and Cash were narcotics detectives. This is a totally different thing." Johnny corrects.