𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸. 𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊'𝚜

🪴

🪴

After the incident at Golf N Stuff, Alicia and Amanda decided to send their kids to their grandma Lucille's for the weekend just so they're out of Cobra Kai's sight, especially since Daniel hasn't come home from Okinawa yet.

"There's my grandbabies!" Lucille beams as she opens the door, pulling the three in for a hug. "Come inside!"

The three follow her inside, pulling their suitcases behind them, and Violet's mood drops as soon as she sees Louie. Louie has been staying with Lucille for awhile, since he lost his old apartment after Daniel temporarily fired him. She hasn't heard much from him since he was at the hospital right after the school fight.

"Sammie, Vivi, you'll be sharing this room and Ant, you'll be sharing that one with Louie." Lucille explains, pointing to the rooms.

"Looks like we're bunkmates, bud." Louie says, putting Anthony in a headlock and messing up his hair.

Anthony squirms out of Louie's hold and fixes his hair, looking at Lucille. "I'll take the couch."

"Hey!" Louie throws his arms up, offended. But his attention is redirected to his daughter, who he just noticed. "Ah, there's my kid!"

He goes to hug her, but she pulls away. "What's your deal?"

"My deal?" Violet laughs in disbelief. "I've barely heard from you this month. You don't answer my calls or texts."

"I've had a lot on my mind." Louie defends with a shoulder shrug. "A ton of shit going on."

"And you don't think I have?" Violet fires back. "But I still make time to try and call you."

"Hey, now." Lucille interrupts. "You came here to get away from the fighting, not fight more. How about you go unpack your stuff?"

Violet sighs, finding it hard to keep her mouth shut. "Okay."

The girls walk into the guest room they're sharing for the weekend and start unpacking their suitcases.

"Hey, uh, we never really talked about what happened at Golf N Stuff." Sam speaks up as the two start to unpack their clothes.

"What's there to talk about?" Violet asks as she hangs her shirts in the closet.

"I'm sorry I froze when Tory showed up." Sam frowns. "I'm the one who organized it, I should have been able to help."

Violet sighs, feeling a little bad now for feeling angry about it. "You don't need to apologize, Sam. I would have froze too."