𝙻. 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜

🪴

🪴

The next day Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang walk into Cobra Kai, Violet and Eli leading the students as they follow their Senseis.

Violet makes eye contact with Tory, who she knows she's gonna be fighting. Who else would they have fight?

She and Eli begin to prepare by stretching on their side of the mat, with everyone else gathering behind them.

"How are you feeling?" Sam asks Violet.

"Good, but nervous." Violet takes a deep breath as she let's her stretch go. "I'm excited to finally have my own shot at Tory."

"You've got this." Jonas assures. "Tory doesn't look very confident today."

"Keene!" Kenny shouts from across the room, making them jump.

Kenny angrily marches over and Violet watches as Robby and Kenny talk. When he leaves, she and Eli go over to Robby.

"Don't worry. I'll shut him up." Eli smirks confidently.

"Don't go too hard on him." Robby says. "You remember what it's like to be in Cobra Kai. It's not Kenny talking, it's Silver."

Eli's face falls as he remembers. "Yeah."

Violet noticed the sadness that was on Robby's face as he and Kenny talked. "Are you okay?"

"Don't worry about me." Robby smiles, putting his hands on Violet's upper arms. "Just focus on your match. You're gonna do great."

"Thank you." Violet looks into his eyes as his hands stay on her arms.

They realize at the same time how intimate it's gotten and snap out of it, remembering where they are.

The Sekai Taikai take their seats in front of the mat, and the spokesman announces. "Time to begin! Eli Moskowitz and Kenny Payne, please take the mat."

The second the referee says fight, Kenny mercilessly goes for Eli, showing serious improvement since the tournament. He wins the first point with a kick to Eli's stomach.

"Point! 1-0, Payne."

Eli is better prepared for this next round, and lands a kick on Kenny's shoulder.

"Out of bounds, no point!"

"What? Are you serious?!" Eli asks, met with backup from his teammates.