𝙸𝚇. 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢

🪴

🪴

The next morning, Violet drives to the LaRusso house to apologize to Sam for how she acted at the canyon last night.

"Oh, hey sweetheart." Amanda smiles. "Come on in! But fair warning, it's about as lively as a funeral in here."

"Okay." Violet chuckles.

Amanda and Violet walk into the living room to see Daniel and Sam both sitting on the couch, scrolling through their phones and sulking.

"So, is this the plan for the whole day?" Amanda asks them. "Vivi's here. I was thinking we could all swing by a funeral or the DMV, you know, put a little pep in our step."

Daniel and Sam don't say anything, continuing to scroll through their phones.

"See what I mean?" Amanda mutters to Violet, who laughs slightly. "Come on, guys! So your boyfriend turned out to be a jerk." she gestures to Sam. "And your boyfriend turned out to be the son of your mortal enemy." she looks at Daniel.

"Wait, what?" Violet asks, confused about that last part.

"Robby is Johnny Lawrence's son." Daniel explains as he turns around to look at Violet. "Did you know anything about that?"

Violet is shocked. "What? No, I-I didn't know that. What happened?"

Daniel's face falls as he looks away from Violet, and that's all she needs to see to know that whatever happened was not pretty. She decides to text Robby about it later, because now she needs to fix things with Sam.

Violet sighs, looking over to Sam. "Can we talk for a second?"

"Uh, sure." Sam nods, getting off the couch.

Violet and Sam go up to Sam's room and sit on the bed together.

"I'm sorry about how I acted last night." Violet says. "I had a terrible day and I wasn't in the best state of mind. So when I saw you and Robby together I got jealous, and that just sent me over the edge. It's not a good reason at all-"

"No, I get it." Sam interrupts. "But I promise you, nothing happened between us. I was with Miguel."

"I knew that too, I just wasn't thinking right because I was angry." Violet's face softens. "I'm really sorry about what happened between you two."

"It's okay." Sam puts on a fake smile. "I'm just glad I saw his true colors before it was too late."

"Hey kids, come down here!" Daniel shouts up the stairs.