𝚇𝙻𝚅. 𝚂𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊

🪴

🪴

"Anthony, can you stop staring at our friends?"

The girls are at Splasharama water park for the day, and Sam also brought Anthony along. Violet is relaxing alongside Sam on a lounge chair, opening her eyes to see Anthony ogling Yasmine.

Anthony's eyes widen. "No, no, no I wasn't, um, uh, staring."

The girls give him looks of disbelief, and he hurries off.

Violet shakes her head and Moon giggles as Yasmine looks over at Sam. "He starts high school in the fall, right? Let's torture him. Tell him later I asked if he's been working out."

"Ew. You guys are so gross and I want no part of this." Sam says.

"Very gross. Me neither." Violet agrees.

"So, Sam, how's the whole Eat, Pray, Love journey going?" Moon changes the subject.

"It's actually been better than I expected." Sam smiles. "It's been kind of nice to just focus on myself without all the karate or relationship drama."

"I'm glad you're happy and the breakup was handled better this time around." Violet says.

"Hey, babe!" Eli calls out to Moon as he walks up with Miguel and Jonas.

Moon waves, but her smile fades. "Oh, I totally forgot they were coming."

"It's fine, really." Sam insists.

"Hey." Jonas smiles as he lays on a chair by Violet "I am ready to lay here and look sexy for everyone."

Violet laughs. "As you should."

"Um, uh, hey, how are you doing...Sam." Miguel stutters out awkwardly.

"Hey. I'm, uh, yeah. I mean, I'm...I'm good. Good. And, uh, how about you?" Sam replies, just as awkward.

Violet, Jonas, Eli, and Moon all look at each other, cringing at the now exes' interaction.

"Am I alive?" Yasmine asks. "Or did I just die of embarrassment and this is my hell?"

Violet laughs quietly, trying to keep it to herself. She notices Robby across the water park and smiles at him, and he returns it. He goes over to where some Cobra Kai, including Tory are hanging out, trying to fight her jealousy and fear that everything he told her was a lie.