𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘

🪴

🪴

"It's like a Jekyll and Hyde situation." Miguel vents to Violet and Sam about finding out Johnny is dating his mom. "Except I was used to Sensei being like Mr. Hyde, now it's like he's a different person."

"At least you had some training. My dad spent the day with my brother so we had to babysit the Miyagi-Dos." Sam says, looking over at Tory who's walking across the hall. "Meanwhile Tory is gaining ground."

"Whatever Daniel's plan is, it doesn't look like it's working." Vivi agrees.

"Miguel!" Johnny's voice interrupts. "There you are. I've been looking everywhere for you!"

"How'd he get past the security?" Violet whispers to Sam, who shrugs.

"What are you doing here?" Miguel asks, glancing at the girls.

"Field trip. You and me, let's go." Johnny grins.

"It's the middle of a school day. I have history, I-"

"History's for nerds. Come on, play hooky with me. I'll write you a doctor's note, it used to work for me all the time. What do you say?" Johnny asks.

"Okay." Miguel agrees, though he doesn't look sure.

Johnny looks at Sam. "Don't worry, I'll bring him back in one piece."

Sam watches them leave, obviously having something on her mind.

"I know that look." Violet says. "What are you thinking?"

Sam looks at Violet. "We need to be learning both styles."

"Yeah..." Violet trails off, not sure where she's going with this.

"So will you go to Eagle Fang with me?" Sam asks. "That's the only way we're gonna be able to learn Johnny's style since our dojos aren't training together anymore. Then we can teach the Miyagi-Dos whenever dad isn't around."

Violet laughs uncomfortably. "You really want to go behind your dad's back like that?"

"There's no other option." Sam shrugs.

Violet sighs, realizing Sam is right. "Okay. I'll go with you."

🪴

After school, the girls drive to the Eagle Fang dojo, which the girls discover to be a sketchy abandoned warehouse.

"...you don't mind a little pain, do you?" the girls hear Johnny ask as they enter the dojo.