𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇. 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙿

🪴

🪴

Violet and Sam are up in Sam's room, finishing up getting ready for prom

Violet and Sam are up in Sam's room, finishing up getting ready for prom. Violet is wearing a short purple halter-top dress with gold designs on the top matched with high heels.

Alicia, all of the LaRussos, The Diaz's, Johnny, and Jonas and his mom, Davina are all downstairs waiting for them to come down.

Sam's eyes follow Violet as she anxiously paces the room. "Why are you so nervous? You and Jonas are such good friends and he's a sweet guy."

"It's not him I'm anxious about." Violet sighs, carefully sitting down on the bed. "It's just this whole thing. When we go downstairs all of the attention will be on us. And I know my mom and dad are gonna be so embarrassing. Especially dad."

Sam starts to say something, but Violet cuts her off. "Then what if Robby's there? I kind of doubt he will be but also he might because he loves to dance, I mean he literally is named after Patrick Swayze, but anyway if he is there, how will I handle it?"

"Woah, slow down." Sam cuts off Violet's nervous rambling. "You're going with Jonas, just focus on him. This is supposed to be fun, remember? We've all agreed no karate talk, and that should also go for ex-boyfriend talk."

"Yeah, you're right." Violet takes a deep breath, then laughs. "I need to take a chill pill. And maybe a nausea pill."

A knock at the door interrupts them and Amanda's voice comes through the other side. "You girls ready to come down?"

"Yeah." Sam answers at the same time Violet replies, "I think so."

The girls walk out into the upstairs hallway and allow Amanda to hurry back down the stairs and announce them before they come down. "Here they come!"

Jonas smiles up at Violet as she slowly makes her way down the stairs, focusing on trying not to trip over her heels. He's wearing a white suit and a black bow-tie with a purple corsage in hand to match Violet's dress.