Family Friend

|Amity's POV|

"L/N, I recognize that name, Edas mentioned it before right?" I asked.

"Yeah, Eda told me the story of the most powerful witch on the isles, Reagen L/N, her best friend I think? Or maybe mentor? I cant remember, do you think Y/N is related to him?" Luz asked.

"I hope so, or else we just invited him to a creepy greenhouse for nothing" I said.

"Its not creepy!" Willow said, just as a venus flytrap (with like 6 eyes) tried to bite her.
"No!" She said and snapped her fingers.

"Mhm..." Luz said.

|Y/N's POV|

I was walking to the greenhouse when I ran into yet another person.

"Hey! Watch where your going!" The cute, white-haired boy I ran into said.

"Sorry! I- I was just on my way to the greenhouse" I said awkwardly.

"Hmm? So am I, what do you need in the greenhouse?" The boy asked.

"Well I met this girl named amity, and after she learned my name she wanted to talk to me" I explained.

"Whats your name?" The boy asked.

"Oh uhh, Y/N L/N, nice to meet you!" I said, extending my hand.

"L/N??? ARE YOU RELATED TO REAGEN L/N??" The boy went pale.

"Uhh- yeah... why?" I asked.

"So we were right!" Luz said, walking up to us.

"Hey luz!" Me and the boy said at the same time.

"So you know Eda, right??" A brown haired girl asked me, her glasses had ladybugs crawling on them while a venus flytrap wrapped around her arm and tried biting her head off, she yelled at it and turned back to me curiously.

"Uhh.... who are you?" I asked.

"*sigh* alright, Y/N, meet willow," Amity started.

"Hi!" Willow waved.

"Gus" Amity said.

"Heya!" Gus said.

"And hunter" Amity said.

"Hi" Hunter said.

"Well hi everyone! Im Y/N, so why am I here again?" I asked.

"You're related to Reagen L/N right?" Gus asked.

"Uhhh yeah, he was my dad, why?" I asked.

"He was the most powerful witch in the isles right? Edas told me about him a couple times, not much though, how'd she know him?" Luz asked.

"Oh, well my dad was Edas best friend, so I knew Eda growing up, she was constantly going on about how she'd one day beat my dad and become the most powerful witch in the isles haha, although they never actually got the chance to fight" I rambled.

"Wait.... was? W- what happened to him?" Amity asked.

"He uhh..... he died..... about 12 years ago when I was 3.... and a half! Hehe..... anyways! Ahem* so uhh.... yeah..." I asked.

"Im so sorry" Willow said.

"I- its ok I-" I started.

"Oooooohhhhh but *I* cant talk about reagen, but you can? Well wheres the fair in that?" Mom asked, barging in.

"*sigh* hello mother" I said.

"Ready to go?" Mom asked.

"Yes mother, sorry guys, I have to go, it was nice meeting you all!" I said.
"I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Bye Y/N!" They all said.

I followed mom out to the front and we got on her staff and started to fly home.

"Im glad your making friends" Mom said.

"Mhm" I replied.

Time skip

We got home and I went inside, only to be met by Tara practicing her new spells she learned.

"Y/N! look!" Tara yelled.

Tara made a circle of light with her fingers and a flower sprouted out of the floorboard.

"Oh thats wonderful darling! Oh Y/N, what did you learn today?" Mom asked.

I sighed and took out a bottle from my bag, I opened it and placed my hand on top.

"Abomination, rise" I stated.

I took my hand off the top of the jar and the black and purple goop rose out of the bottle, forming a ball in the air.

"Oh splendind darling and- wait is it supposed to be.... growing?" Mom asked.

"Huh? AHHHH" I opened my eyes and it was bigger then me!

"Get down!" Tara yelled.

All of a sudden the ball exploded, abomination goo getting all over the floor and walls.

"Oh well uhh..... that was uhh...... unsuccessful....... well.... its your mess so, you get to clean it up" Mom said, conjuring a bucket and a mop.

"*sigh* ok" I said.

The next day

Mom flew me to school and dropped me off on front of the entrance, there I was greeted by Luz, Amity, and Hunter.

"Heya Y/N!" Luz said.

"Hi luz!" I said.

"So, I know its like.... your second day here but how about we skip school and go see Eda?" Luz asked.

"Wait, Eda lives near here?" I asked.

"Yeah! Shes actually like, right there" Luz said, pointing to a house not too far from the school.

We all went over to the house and luz opened the door.

"Oh Eda!" Luz yelled.

"I thought you were at school!" Eda said.

"Well we were, but we decided to skip today becaaaauuuse.... TADA!" Luz said, dramatically stepping out from in front of me.

"Y/N?" Eda asked.

"Hi Eda!" I said.

"Well i'll be, I havent seen you in about.... well a few months before I found king, so..... 8? 9 years?" Aunt Eda said.

"Yep! So how have you been? Well besides having no powers?" I asked.

"Its been good, how is it putting up with that little brat of a mother?" Eda asked.

"Ugh, dont even get me started" I said.

"I wont, hey it was nice to see you and catch up but I made plans with king that we were gonna go to the park and its so cute when he tries to control the other children so..... im gonna go do that" Eda said.

"Do NOT CALL ME CUTE!" King yelled.

"*gasp* hes adorable! Where'd you find him?" I asked.

"Ancient ruins, its a long story" Eda said.

"If we get back to hexside right now we should only be a few minutes late for the first class" Amity said.

"Ugh, I dont really feel like getting lectured by principle bump today" Luz said.

"You know" Hunter said.
"Why dont we just skip today? Theres been something i've been dying to see"

"I dont like the sound of that" Luz said.

_________________________________________

Hello!😁 heres chapter 2! Also please excuse my grammar/spelling mistakes im just dumb😅

✏️This chapter has been updated to reflect my recent A/N✏️