The plan

|Luz's POV|

"Why are you spying on hunter and Y/N?" Amity asked.

"N- no reason!" I said.

"Really?" Amity asked.

"Maybe we should just tell her" Willow said.

"*sigh* alright, fine, we've been trying to get Y/N and hunter together for the past week, by saying 'oh we thought you liked each other', things like that, until they realize, they actually do!" I explained.

"Thats a terrible plan" Amity said.

"I know, we just... think they'd be a cute couple" I said.

"Who'd be a cute couple?" Y/N asked, walking up to us.

"Uhhhhh....." I said.

"Gus and mattholomule!" Willow said.

"MATTHOLOMULE?! WHERE'D YOU GET THAT IDEA?!" Gus yelled walking up to us.

"Hmm...... I see it" Y/N said.

"I hate mattholomule!" Gus said.

"I hated amity at first, now look at us" I said, standing up and hugging amity.

"Well im not you!" Gus said.

"I have to admit, that'd be a very cute couple" Amity said.

"Shut up amity!" Gus yelled.

"Y/N! can you help me in here?" Eda yelled from the other room.

"Coming aunt Eda!" Y/N said, running downstairs.

"You cant just force 2 people together luz" Amity said.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO FORCE ME AND MATTHOLOMULE TOGETHER?!" Gus screamed.

"No not you gus, not everything is about you, we're talking about Y/N and hunter" Amity said.

|Hunters POV|

"ARE YOU TRYING TO FORCE ME AND MATTHOLOMULE TOGETHER?!" Gus screamed from the other room, I stood at the corner listening to what they were talking about.

"No not you gus, not everything is about you, we're talking about Y/N and hunter" Amity said.

'Wait what?' I thought to myself.

"I just think they'd be cute together, plus, hunters kinda lonely, and kind of annoying" Luz said.

'ANNOYING?! WELL I'LL- wait did she just say me and Y/N... together?! Like- like a couple?!' I thought.

"Look, im not denying that they would in fact be a good couple, and that hunter can be annoying sometimes, but I dont think you should play these mind games!" Amity said.

"Its not mind games! Its just..... kinda sorta...." Luz said.

"Exactly" Amity said.

"Fine.... we'll stop" Willow said.

"So about me and mattholomule-" Gus started.

"What are you doing?" Y/N asked me.

"AHHHH" I screamed.
"Oh sorry, didnt see you there"

"Its fine, so, it looks like the rains letting up, and I was wondering if you could help me practice some spells?" Y/N asked.

"Oh uhh.... sure" I said.

Time skip

|Y/N's POV|

"AAHHHHHH" Hunter screamed as the bear I had summoned took a swing at his head.