The recruit

|Hunters POV|

"You.... wanted to see me uncle?" I asked.

"Hunter, I wanted you to meet our newest recruit, icarus AKA, the replacement palisman hunter" Belos said.

A boy around my age stepped out from behind Belos's throne and waved to me.

"I've heard a lot about you, hunter, pleasure to meet you" Icarus said.

"Pleasure to meet you too, icarus" I said.

"Icarus will be taking your place as palisman hunter for the time being, while you focus on bringing in the human, and her little friends" Belos said.

"Yes sir, i understand" I said.

"Good, now, I want you to show icarus around hexside tommorow, so that he'll know his way around when their adoption day comes 'round, and maybe steal a few students palismans if he has time" Belos said.

"Alright sir" I said.
"Is there anything else you need me for?"

"Not at the moment, just show icarus to his room and you'll have the day to yourself" Belos said.

The next day

"So, this is hexside" I said.

"Wait, I know this place, I used to go here, before I got hired by the emporer of course" Icarus said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep, plus, my younger brother goes here too, also my cousin" Icarus said.

"So im assuming you dont need a tour then?" I asked.

"No, I might as well start looking for palismans then" Icarus said.

"You dont want to pay a visit to your brother? Or your cousin?" I asked.

"I'll see my brother at home, and my cousin and I arent on the best terms at the moment" Icarus said.

"Oh.... well umm... good luck palisman hunting!" I said.

"Good luck at school" Icarus said.

|Y/N's POV|

I walked into school and saw Hunter talking with someone in front of the doors, pretty soon the other person ran off and Hunter went inside the building.

"Boo!" I said, running up behind him and grabbing his shoulders.

"AHH!" Hunter screamed.
"Oh... Y/N... its just you"

"So, who was that guy you were talking to?" I asked.

"Hes the new recruit, icarus" Hunter said.

"Oh ok" I said.
"Anyways... so uhh.... have you decided where you want to go for our date tomorrow?"

"Uhh yeah, but I think im gonna keep it a suprise" Hunter smirked.

I smiled and rolled my eyes and we went over to class.

|Gus's POV|

"So? Are you gonna ask matt out any time soon?" Mr. Mire asked.

(Yes, im making all the teachers names related to the subject they teach, your welcome🥰).

"What?! W- why would I ask matt out? I- I hate matt!" I said.

"Oh please, I see you 2 interacting after school, you know you blush every time you see him right?" Mr. Mire asked.

"W- what?! N- no I dont!" I said, crossing my arms.

"Your blushing right now" Mr. Mire said.

"Shut up!" I said.