Grom prep

"What are we doing here again?" I asked as me, Aunt Eda, hunter, gus, luz, king, and amity stepped into the school.

"And why did I have to come?" Hunter asked.

"We're prepping for grom!" Aunt Eda said.

"I thought luz and amity killed that thing last time, and why is it coming so soon? Its only been a few months since the last one" King asked.

"Well, since grom is officially dead, they wanted to try some human customs, so they took some advice from luz and decided to have another grom, and hunter, we needed extra hands, deal with it" Aunt Eda explained.

"Ahh! There you are!" Principle bump said, walking up to us.
"Luz, since we're using more human customs for this years grom, i'll let you be in charge of planning, amity and king can help too, the rest of you, do as she says"

"Yes! Im in charge!" Luz said.

"This is gonna be fun" Aunt Eda groaned.

Time skip

"To the left! The left!" Luz shouted.

"My left or your left?" Gus asked.

"We're facing the same direction" Luz said.

"You're right, i'll turn around" Gus said.

"Where do you want these?" Aunt Eda asked, walking up to Luz.

"I told you Eda! We dont need weapons this year!" Luz said.

"Oh right" Aunt Eda said, dropping the weapons and walking off.

"I'll take those" Amity said, picking up the weapons and walking away to put them away.

"Thank you hermosa!" Luz said.

"Alright, what do I need to do now?" I asked, walking up to luz.

"Can you and- HUNTER! GET OVER HERE!- Can you and hunter hang up that banner?" Luz asked.

I gave Luz a thumbs up and me and hunter went over to hang the banner.

"Alright, what am I supposed to do again?" Gus asked.

Luz facepalmed and walked over to me and hunter.

"Where does this go again?" Hunter asked.

"Just over the entrance" Luz said.

Me and hunter grabbed a couple ladders and went to hang the banner up.

"Ehhhhhh.... a little to the left...... perfect!" Luz said.

*CRASH*

"Luuuuuuuuuuuz!" Gus yelled.

"Ugh" Luz said, walking away.

I held up my side of the banner and handed hunters over to him, out fingers brushing against each other.

'Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my-' I thought.

"You ok?" Hunter asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah im fine" I said, hanging up the banner.

We stepped off our ladders and went back over to luz, who somehow was covered in water, abomination goo, confetti, and on fire.

"How are you soaked, yet on fire?" Hunter asked, patting her head to put the fire out.

"Ask them" She said, pointing to gus and aunt Eda.
"Hey the banner looks good"

"Thanks" I said.

"Alright well the idiots will handle everything else, no im not talking about you this time hunter, so you can do whatever" Luz said, sulking back to gus and aunt eda who were throwing globs of abomination goop at each other.