Grom

"So? Who are you taking to grom?" Mom asked, helping me fix my outfit.

"One of Taras friends whos around my age" I said.

"Your taking Cylan?!" Tara yelled.

"Oh..... yeah, forgot to tell you" I said.

".............. ew" Tara said.

I laughed and Tara rolled her eyes and went into her room.

"So? Whos this cylan fellow?" Mom asked.

"One of Taras bard friends" I said.

"Oh.... a bard" Mom groaned.

"Yes mom, a bard, and theres nothing you can do about it" I said smugly.

Mom rolled her eyes and went downstairs.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I ran downstairs and opened the door, greeted by luz and amity who invited themselves in.

"Hey Y/N!" Luz said.

"Hey" I said.

"So im assuming your going, based on how your dressed, who ya takin'?" Luz asked.

"One of-" I started.

"MY friend, hes taking MY best friend, out of everyone he could've chosen" Tara said.

"Arent you going with gus?" I asked.

"That- that doesnt mean anything! We both made an agreement that since we couldnt find anyone to ask we would go with each other because it would be embarrassing to go alone" Tara said.
"Well actually, he had someone he was going to ask, but he was to scared to ask him out"

"Who was it?" Amity asked.

"Someone named maaaayo? Maid? Marvin?" Tara said.

"MATT?!" Luz asked.

"Yeah, why?" Tara asked.

All of a sudden gus's staff flew into the house and started poking Tara in the back, trying to force her down the stairs.

"What? What do you want?" Tara asked.

An illusion of gus appeared, looking angry.

"I told you that was a secret! And that you SHOULD NEVER, TELL, MY FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY LUZ" Gus said.

"Oh yeah, sorry" Tara said.
"Anyways, i'll see you losers later"

Tara walked out of the house, followed by gus's embarrased illusion and staff.

".......... anyways! We should get going, see you there Y/N!" Luz said.

"See you there" I chuckled.

Luz and amity left and not even 30 seconds later there was another knock at the door.

"Hey Y/N!" Cylan said as I opened the door.

"Hey cylan" I said.

"Ready to go?" Cylan asked.

"Yep!" I said.

Me and Cylan walked over to the school, talking and laughing all the way, before we walked through the doors I spotted Hunter and Edric, I smiled at Cylan and held his hand as we walked through the doors.

Cylan blushed and after a few seconds of shock, he smiled back and we walked into the room grom was being held.

"Hey cylan" Tara said.

Cylans eyes went wide and he let go of my hand.

"Tara! I- I didnt know you were coming" He said awkwardly.