A/N

⚠️MAJOR SPOILERS FOR SEASON 2, EPISODE 16 AHEAD⚠️

Hello. So, after watching the most recent episode (which im literally traumatized over now) we learned some more info about hunter and belos, I realize that the way this story is set up, it doesnt really correspond with the events in the show, so i'd like to clear some things up.

1. Hunter, in this story, is NOT a grimwalker.

So, im not really certain onto what exactly a grimwalker is, i've heard its some sort of clone, as also stated in the show "hes a better version of an old friend", so, for the sake of this story, we're going with hunter is NOT a grimwalker, and belos's biological nephew.

2. As previously mentioned in the story, hunter is helping the main characters defeat belos, and already acknowledges that belos is evil.

In the most recent episode, they go into belos's mind, and hunter, for up until the final minutes of the episode, continuously denies belos is evil, in chapter 9 of this story (aka "the worst pairing") luz casually asks hunter if he has a way to bring down belos, which, he doesnt, he also has a scene where he is telling belos ways to get new palisman (chapter 7, "the plan"), he is using this to gain belos's trust, so they can take him down from the inside.

3. Timeline

So the beginning of the story starts off a few month after Edas petrification ceremony (which is where season 2 actually starts I believe), at this point in time (when grom starts) it has been a few weeks, maybe a month or 2, since Y/N was enrolled into hexside.

As new episodes come out, and we learn new information, I will do these little updates to clear up some things in the story, as well as make some changes if needed.

Bye!👋