Chapter 8 ~ Discussion

"Then, why should I care about your future when you actually don't? I don't care about you

"Then, why should I care about your future when you actually don't? I don't care about you.", He snorted and left the door slamming the door forcefully which made me flinch.

Did I do something wrong?

He was angry. A lot angry on me. He was hurt too. I don't know if I'm right or wrong. But, he was definitely wrong. Even if he didn't plan against me, he left his bride and came to see me.

He's supposed to care about his bride, but he's caring about me. He's supposed to worry about his bride, but he's worring about me.

It's terribly wrong. I didn't care that he left angrily. I'm just worried that this would end up in a disaster.

I left the room and reached my father's room where father, mother and Tamizh were discussing about me. Probably, they're discussing on a plan to stop my marriage. I hope so..

Their gaze met mine as soon as they saw me. Tamizh gestures me to come in and I paced towards them and they were discussing what I guessed.

"What plan have you decided?", I asked and they hesitated to tell. After few seconds of hesitation, they seem to be decided to open their pretty mouth.

"We will tell everything in Arjun's palace where the marriage is held. I will always do good to you, dear. Don't at all worry about your future. It will be more shining than a sun.", Father said in which I was standing desperately not grasping what he said.

I nodded and left from their room leaving some space to them to plan well. I hope the plan will work.

I saw Aarthi with her marriage dress along with the main consort who was very happy. They saw me and was more happy than before thinking that I would marry an old man soon.

Her dress was beautiful. It was a maroon dress with a lot of works in it.

They left after teasing me a little

They left after teasing me a little. I didn't get mad. They'll automatically get mad when the marriage of me doesn't happen.

We are yet to leave our palace. I assume the distance between our kingdom and theirs are far. Everyone assembled outside the palace and there was a beautifully decorated cart.