Chapter 11 ~ The Note

She just messed up my mind

She just messed up my mind. Yet, I'm supporting her. I exactly don't know where Ezhil was trying to take her. But, I was clear with one thing that she wasn't willing to go.

"I don't care if she's mine or who's mine. She's my wife now. She is supposed to be in my palace. What will people think if you drag my wife in front of the people? I don't like that.", I said to Ezhil as he gritted his teeth in anger.

"Ohh really? You accepted her as wife even though she cheated you? You don't care about your Aarthi.", He said which made sense.

I care for Aarthi. She have been in my life as my love for 9 years. She loves me. How can I give up on her so soon. She have been with me since Thara rejected my love proposal.

Aarthi was standing nearby expecting my answer.

"I didn't mean that. I care about Aarthi. At the same time, I have to care about my reputation. If people see my wife with another man, my reputation will be damaged."

"You don't make sense.", Ezhil said in which I grabbed Thara's hand and pulled her to my side.

"Why can't you be gentle?", She muttered under her breath.

I can't..

"Now, I got to go.", I said holding her wrist and dragged her to my room. After entering the room, I closed the door behind.

"What are you going to do?", She literally yelled.

"I will give you one chance. Tell me the truth. Everything!", I demanded in which she nodded.

"Yesterday night, I was called downstairs and main consort informed that I'm gonna marry your big father at the same time you marry Aarthi. She also told that she put on a deal with your mother that she will marry me to that old man in return Aarthi could marry you. When I denied, Aarthi pretended like killing herself. So, father agreed that I will marry him. He soothed me telling that he will never let anyone lay a hand on me. Then, father gone missing and the main consort sent a note that she will only leave my father when I marry that old man. Mother told me how she and we suffered my the main consort and Aarthi. She asked me to put on a veil and marry you. I did as she said. Also, Ezhil was the one who knows where your big father is. Please help me find my father.."

"What?", I breathed out.

I never thought the main consort and Aarthi would be doing this.

"Do you have the note which the main consort sent you?", I asked because it would be an evidence for her crime.

"Yes!", She said.

"But..."

"But what?", I asked as she was hesitating.

"There was no pocket in this dress. So, I kept it inside my..."

"Inside your blouse?", I asked suppressing my smile.