Chapter 24 ~ 5 wives

"You both aren't eating?", I asked

"No", they both said in unison.

"I mean, Arjun ordered the maids to bring special lunch as he had not eaten since today morning.", Tamizh said and I glared at Arjun.

"You're eating special lunch when you gave me a dead soup?", I asked him.

"It's not like that. I'm hungry. You can sleep now."

"I don't want to sleep again."

"Then rest.."

"I'm bored!", I whined.

"Tell your sweet brother that you're bored. He'll play with you.", He said and I looked at Tamizh.

"Uhh.. actually.. since Arjun want to earn your apology, he's ready to play with you."

"I don't want to play games.. I just want to do something interesting.", I said and they both looked at each other.

"I've got something really interesting for you.", Arjun said. "What?", I asked in disbelief.

"Sleep", he said and continued to read his book while Tamizh was cleaning his knife. People here don't get bored at all?

I rolled my eyes for few minutes and soon sleep consumed me.

I woke up where I heard thunder sounds. I opened my eyes and saw Tamizh and Arjun still doing what they were doing when I slept.

I flinched when I heard thunder sounds. It remembers me of yesterday where I was shivering in fever. Their birth gazed at me like I was a rare snake.

"What?", I growled.

"Nothing..", they both said I unison. It was evening and the sun have already set.

"Did you eat your special lunch?" I asked Arjun mocking him.

"Yes. It was good.", He said and circled his arms around my shoulder.

"Tell me where is my room.. I'm tired. I need to sleep.", Tamizh said and Arjun chuckled.

"How could you find your room in my palace, Tamizh? Go back to your palace.", Arjun said and Tamizh chuckled.

"Yeah. Well, I'll go back. But, along with my sister. Is that okay?"

"You're testing my patience. She's my wife for God's sake. Can you leave us alone?"

"But, you have 5 wives.."

"But, she's my main consort-"

"That doesn't mattar.. if I go back, I will only go with her or if she says me to get out.", He said determined. Arjun looked at me.