Chapter 18 ~ Side Consort

I was waken up by someone literally shaking me and patting my cheeks

"Wake up. You can sleep after having your dinner.", A voice whispered near my ear as I opened my eyes slowly.

I saw Arjun's face at the next moment I opened my eyes. It was actually good looking at his face the next moment I open my eyes.

"When did I sleep? I last remember reading a book.", I said lethargic.

"Yeah. I last remember you reading kids book when I carried you to my room.", He said as I smiled sluggish.

"Get up. Let's have food.", He said getting up from the bed.

"But, I want to sleep. 5 minutes", I said as I again grabbed the duvet again and he grabbed it back from me throwing it on the couch. I whined.

"Let's have our food, Princess.", He said as I felt I air. Oh shit! He's carrying me on bridal style!

He carried me to the dining table and placed me on my seat. I was sluggish to even notice the three woman. The maids served me food and I ate like a sloth.

"I want to talk to you about something after having dinner.", Arjun stated as the three woman glared at me.

"Ok. Then I'll be eating slowly. I know what you're gonna talk..", I said and he chuckled which made me drown in confusion.

He's going to announce that I'm gonna be his concubine from next week on. Am I right?

I ate my food damn slowly as Arjun was waiting very patiently. Get tensed, man! I was very damn slow. I never seen someone so patient in this whole world.

I finally finished my dinner after 1 hour. He was in the dining table waiting for me the whole one hour. He's so eager to announce me that I'm gonna be a concubine.

I gritted my teeth as I washed my hands and rinsed my mouth. He was watching my every move as if I was his prey.

"Let's go", he said after I was done washing my hands for literally 5 minutes. He took me to his room where I was sleeping. Wait! Hell yeah. I was sleeping in his room. How did I come into his room when I was reading book in my room.

He locked the door making me more nervous. Why can't he just leave me? Or he's planning for something else?

"Do you remember the queen trying to selling you off when you were a child?", He asked and I blinked. How can I remember when I'm not Thara?

Oh yeah. Now I understand, the news have spread all around.

"Uhh... Yeah. It was traumatic.", I said. I was trying to tell him by the information mom said me on our wedding day.

"It's ok. Is that real? Don't take me wrong. I was just clarifying with you."

"Do you think it could be a rumour? I said it was traumatic. It means it have happened right?", I said as he plopped on the bed beside me.