Chapter 22 ~ Rainforest

I left Tamizh's collar

I left Tamizh's collar. I don't have time to fight with him now. I have to find her. I left outside the palace where Tamizh was following me.

"Atleast tell me where you left her! I'll search her."

"In the halfway. You'll see soldiers searching her there.", I informed him as I left in a horse.

My eyes searched her everywhere I was going. I looked back and saw Tamizh in his horse. Why can't he search somewhere else? Can't he see I'm searching her here?

I stopped my horse so did he.

"Go search her somewhere else. It's dumb to search her in the same place."

"Wait a minute. Tell me clearly. Where exactly did you leave her? We can go back there and search her around. She can't reach somewhere far when she was just walking. She must be tired and be wandering around."

"There's a forest nearby which leads us to our rival kingdom. If she reached either kingdom, she's dead." , I said and it gutted me.

"We can search her around that forest since it's near the place you left her.", He said and I nodded. Ofcourse, only one person can't search the whole forest.

We made our way to the same place where I left her. Seeing the place, I remember her standing there desperately seeing me leave. I shouldn't have done that..

Many soldiers were already searching her and nobody went inside the forest because there will be many poisonous snakes in there. I was silently hoping she would not go inside that forest.

We tied the horse in a tree and went inside the forest walking. There were many insects that are poisonous. It was still raining heavily. This fact made me more worried about her.

We kept searching the forest. We looked for footprints but it got washed away by the rain. The thunderstorm didn't stop.

Tamizh caught a snake in his hand which was going to bite his neck. It was poisonous. He threw it aside and we kept walking.

"The forest is so wide. We can split and search her.", Tamizh said and I nodded.

"Okay. Don't die.", I said and we split into two and kept searching for her.

It was a lot hard to find her in the heavy rain and thunderstorm. But, I didn't give up on her. I kept searching her through the rainforest.