Chapter 33 ~ You Have Changed

I never thought this would burst into an argument between us

I never thought this would burst into an argument between us. I was sitting on the dining table for few minutes now. I don't want to go to our room and see his face.

After sometime which felt like hours, I decided to go to my room. I'm not going to care about his presence over there. I drank some water and paced towards my room and opened the door revealing Arjun sitting on the couch and reading some palm scripts.

I entered and closed the door behind. I plopped on the bed and looked at Arjun whose full focus was on the damn palm script.

"I'm sorry for talking rude..", I muttered in the silent room.

"It's not about you talking rude. It's about the spies, Thea. How would you feel if someone is eavesdropping us behind the door? You feel suffocated right?"

"It's not about eavesdropping. It's just my brother is assuring my safety. He would not be peaceful knowing I can get into any problem anytime..", I said trying to justify my words.

"So, you're ok with someone eavesdropping.."

"Absolutely no..", I said and he shook his head in disbelief.

"I don't want this change into an argument. Just keep your damn mouth shut!", He said and I didn't talk anymore.

I shake the thoughts out of my mind and believed that this anger and argument would be over soon.

Since I was feeling suffocated inside the room with Arjun, I went to the garden and was having a fresh breath. I was sitting on the wooden bench looking at the flowers and birds.

I looked at the sunset and realised it's time for me to go back. It's really punching my ego that I should go back to my room.

He's an asshole!

I walked to the living room and plopped on the couch. I wasn't willing to look at him. Plus, there will be an argument if we're in the same place.

Soon, it was night and I have already settled in the dining table while the maids were serving my food. I felt someone's presence beside me and turned back to look at Arjun.

I turned my head at the moment my eyes met his. I focused on my food and only food.

"What's your problem?", He muttered.

I didn't reply and continued to eat. I started ignoring him. I could feel his sharp gaze which was fixed on me.

"Talk to me", he said in a ordering tone.

You couldn't order me around like you do with your side consort and concubines, Arjun..

"I'm pretty sure you heard me..", he said and started eating. Meanwhile, I was stuffing the tasteless kali with fish gravy which was not that oily and spicy. In short, it wasn't in my taste!