Chapter 19 ~ Sick

I have been waiting since 4 hours sitting on the chair with Tamizh

I have been waiting since 4 hours sitting on the chair with Tamizh. He's still not done yet. Ritual's still going on. We didn't do any rituals after the marriage.

All the time, I'm shooting angry glare at him and he's gesturing me to wait. What the actual-

"Is he doing on purpose?", Tamizh asked.

"I don't know."

Finally after another hour, he approached towards us in the same marriage dress and Aarthi was talking to other kingdom's princesses who are her friends.

"What happened to your mother?", He asked as Tamizh was glaring at him. Tamizh and Arjun never get along well.

"She's sick. I want to go see her now. Shall I?", I literally begged.

"Well. I will come with you. Can you wait for 1 more hour so that I can fresh up and-"

"I will not eat your wife, Arjun. I don't want you to drag 10 more hours saying you will come in 1 hour.", Tamizh said..

"Don't think I will allow you to, Tamizh. She's my wife and I'm the only one who has the right to permit her. I'm going with her.", Arjun stated. I held his hand before he could leave the place.

"Aarthi and the queen will surely peel me alive with their words, Arjun. You want me to get their curse?", I said and he looked at me with a expression that I couldn't read.

"I won't let them. Also, I have someone to show you in the evening. We can go after meeting your mom.", He said as I glared at him.

"Come on. Change your expression. I'll be in 10 minutes for you.", He said and left. As he said, in ten minutes, he came towards me in his dhoti which he would wear casually.

 As he said, in ten minutes, he came towards me in his dhoti which he would wear casually

He was handsome. But, I've got less time to notice that. Before that, Aarthi's gaze met us where Arjun was wearing his casual dress instead of their grand wedding dress.

She paced towards us. Arjun stopped in his tracks as Aarthi held his hand. He looked at Aarthi who held her hand.

"Why did you change your dress, Arjun?", Aarthi asked Arjun looking at me angrily.