Prologue

At night

Everyone in the Romano house is sleeping peacefully unaware of the storm that is about to shatter their life.

In a lavish room,a little girl is snuggled tightly in her father's warm embrace feeling protected. Just then a silhouette of lady covers them both and look at the little girl lovingly with tears in her eyes (maybe those were tears of remorse that she is gonna snatch a little child from her family or maybe those were tears of happiness that she is gonna reunite with her lover).

The lady took the little girl in her arms and put a pillow on her place and left the room with her suitcase silently.

Unknown's Pov

I walk as quiet as possible with my little girl. Finally after a long wait I am gonna get my happiness, my love. Just then I see him.

He is standing in the corner hiding . I walk to him in a fast pace and gave him my baby girl and ask him to take hold of her while I fetch my other baby. But he hold my hand

(L- Unknown Lady, M- Unknown Man)

M- Where are you going cara? We have to leave before someone wake up.

L- But I have to take my son. I can't leave him alone.

M- But why I thought u just wanna take your girl because u don't want her to be in this dangerous environment but why your son.

L- He is my child, I can't leave him alone. He is so small. I can't take my other children because they are old enough and close to their father so it'll be hard to keep them with me but I can take my twins. They are not old enough to remember them.

M - But......

I didn't listen to him and left to take my son from her brother's room.

I went to their room and saw both my sons snuggled into each other. I felt weak that I have to leave my other sons alone but, but what can I do. I can't live a fake life. I love someone else and this time I really wanna be selfish.

I went to them slowly and try to take my little child from his brother's arm. But a hand stopped me. Sweat trickled down my forehead. I look at the owner of hand and saw my son looking at me with sleepy eyes.

(S- Son)

S(in sleepy voice) - Mom, what are you doing up so late.

L- Ummmm ummm that I thought maybe ethan is troubling you so I came to check upon you.

S- No mom, I am fine u also go and sleep.

  I kissed them both on forehead and left the room.

Tears trickling down my face. I went to my love and we together left the house.

I looked back at the house one last time .

Next morning

Pierro's Pov (Alessa's father)

I wake up in the morning without any sight of my stella (Stella- star)

Urghhhh where is my stella. Everyone knows my day goes bad if I don't see my daughter the first thing in morning but still.

I came out of bed and did my morning chores and went downstairs.

Something is weird today. The air feels suffocating like something precious of mine is not here.

I just shake off the thought and went to look for my daughter. She must be with her mother.

Her mother I love her a lot. She was my love at first sight. We had an arranged marriage but slowly we started understanding each other and developed feelings. We have 7 children.
But nowadays she looks so lost. I have to talk to her and if she didn't tell me her problem then I have to use my Mafia ways and have to ask one of my men to find out what's bothering her. After all I never wanna see those scowls on my wife's beautiful face.

Just when I was thinking about all this , one of my son came running to me saying that ethan(my youngest son) is crying a lot. I went to check upon ethan then I thought it might be because he didn't see stella today so I ask one of the maid to find stella and my wife.

I was trying to coax my son when the maid came and told me they could neither find my wife nor my daughter.

Me and my son search the whole house but couldn't find them. Just when the fear of losing them was engulfing me,my eldest son came running to me with a letter in his hand. He said that he found it in living room.

I opened the letter hurriedly and what I saw shook me to the core

Dear Pierro,
When u will be reading that letter I would have gone far away from you and your world. I am sorry for everything and please tell my sons that I am sorry that I am leaving them. But I am in love with someone else and I wanna spend my life with him only. I know if u would get to know about it u would have killed him that's why I am eloping with him. I am taking Alessa and ethan with me (She wrote the letter before she took the children. As she was expecting to leave with both her child that's why she wrote name of both). Please don't search for me and let me live peacefully.
                                                    Emilia

At the end of letter I was in tears. I look at my youngest son and hugged him tightly. Was she planning to take him also. No no one can take my children away from me and i will find my daughter also.

Spread love and happiness

Please vote and comment