47. Torture

WARNING⚠- THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SO MUCH VIOLENCE. SO IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

AND FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T READ SO MUCH VIOLENCE, I'LL BE POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER.
______________________________

Author's POV

It's been some days since Alessa is in hospital. Right now, Alessa's family is going to their base to settle some incomplete matter with Garcia and Smiths except Vivaan who was with Alessa giving her company but he already told Leo how he wants to torture Sokolov and Smiths.

They reached a dark room where all 5 of them were tied to chair. They had some bruises and some blood on their body, looks like the guards had little fun with them.

Alessandro took the hammer from the table and directly went towards the Ivan without saying anything. He didn't even think twice and slam the hammer on Ivan's hand again and again.

Alessandro- It's the same hand you put that injection with, in my sister's arm.

Smith's were hell lot scared.

Alessandro stopped after 5 minutes when he got the satisfaction that this hand of Ivan isn't gonna work anymore.

He put the hammer on side and went to sit on the seat.

Clara whispered to Alessandro

Clara- That was hot babe.

Alessandro gave her a smirk

Alessandro- Was that?

Edwardo then came forward and went towards Mikhail.

Edwardo- You know why the whole world is afraid of Romano's torture. Well you gonna know soon.

Edwardo pick up a plier and bend in front of Mikhail who was sweating badly. Edwardo put the plier on his one finger and slightly trailed it towards fingernail.

Edwardo- This is my favorite thing to do.

Mikhail was sweating and shivering due to fear.

Isabella- You shouldn't come into the mafia when u were that scared.

Isabella said coming forward and digged her nails on his cheeks.

Isabella- You'll witness the famous couple torture of Romano's.

Isabella took a whiplash. Isabella whiplash Mikhail while Edwardo pulled his nails with plier.

A loud scream was echoed in the room sending chills to smiths while others were just enjoying. Slowly Edwardo remove all 10 fingernail making Mikhail cry tears of blood.

Isabella- Uff he screams a lot. Such a cry baby.

Others laughed at that while 5 person present there were crying thinking about their future.

Francesco- Let's go with seniority. I'll go first.

Stefano- What do you mean seniority.

Joe- I'll go first.

Pierro- I have more rights.

Edwardo rolled his eyes at their childishness.

Edwardo- Come on! There are 3 of them. You can do it together too. And as you can't physically torture the women let our queens handle them.

Pierro and Stefano went towards Ivan while Francesco chose Mikhail and Adrian was at mercy of Joe.