2.Found her??

Alessa's Pov

With all the wild thoughts running in my mind I reached my house. I entered the house and went to living room.

I saw my mom and dad with two scary looking man who have same eyes as mine and a boy of my age who strangely looks like me. They were looking at me like they found their something precious.My mom is trying hard to not look in my eyes, well that's weird. On seeing them I felt some weird feelings. I greet them all and decided to left for my room as soon as possible to avoid the awkwardness.

After reaching to the heaven I mean my room, I decided to a take a much needed nap. I am just having a feeling that something is gonna happen I don't know if it's bad or good.

I woke up with a knocking sound on my door. I open my eyes and look at the clock. It's 8p.m , well I slept a lot.

Again the knocking broke my chain of thoughts. I went and open the door. Mia is standing there at my door . She told me to come downstairs as there is something important to discuss.

I walk into the bathroom and after freshning up I went downstairs.

The air feels so tense. I look at my parents sitting on a couch while thinking something deeply. And Mia is sitting there as clueless as me.

After sometime mom clear her throat and said
Mom- Alessa today your father came here.

Hearing this I got confused, why he came here. He never came in these 13 years then why now. I was afraid about what she gonna reveal.

Mom- He wants to take you with her to New York.

What the hell New York that is too far but no no stupid now ur concern should be your father and not new york.
Well that was my subconscious, she sometimes remind me when I get distract from main thing.

Mom- And we decided that it would be better if he takes you with him as it will also help us. As you know we are not that financially well to take care of two children.

I was about to argue and put my point for the first time in years but after listening these words from mom, I couldn't speak. I just had nothing to speak. I felt like someone threw a bucket of cold water of realisation on my face.

I am unwanted.

Would I be unwanted in my father's house too. Will he also think of me as a burden.

My throat starts clogging and tears threatened to slip. I gathered my courage and nod at them and left to my room.

My mom called me and I turn back.

Maybe.. Maybe she will say something good now. But her next words broke me fully. The little bit of feeling I had for her that also engraved somewhere deep in my heart.

Mom- Pack your clothes at night only. They will come early morning to pick you up.

I turn my back and left to my room.
I started packing my clothes while tears were continuously flowing from my eyes. I had not much to pack just some 5-6 pairs of clothes, my sketchbook, my violin and my bunny.That's all.

Suddenly the door knocked , I opened it and saw Mia standing there with an amused face.

Mia- Aww my poor baby is gonna leave.

She laughed and suddenly changed her expression to scary and looked at me and said

Mia- You better not look back here.

My subconscious- Darling close your doors now, I think she is some psycho. Aaaaaa

I listened to my subconscious and shut the door at her face.