4.A Private Jet 😮😮

If you like the story guys please vote.

Alessa's Pov

Right now I am sitting in car with my father and those two unknown boys and driver.

I sat near the window.

I was enjoying the scene outside the moving car when suddenly I felt someone poked my shoulder

I turn around and saw the younger unknown boy looking at me with a wide, a very wide smile. I looked at him questioningly.

Then he said

Ethan - Hi twinny

Twinny!! Wait, What's that!!
I looked at him confused.

A look of disappointment pass through his face but he composed himself and gave me a even wider smile.

I really don't know what's making him so happy. But seeing his smile, I felt a little bit of happiness inside me.

Ethan - Oops I forgot to introduce myself. Haha!!

He forward his hand for me to shake, I took his hand gently in my hand and gave him a small smile just so that he didn't think of me as a rude brat..

Ethan - Well Hello twinny I am your brother actually twin brother. My name is ethan. And I would love it if u gave me some nickname. As I gave you a nickname twinny.

Wait!! Did he say brother and that too twin brother. I have brother??He even gave me nickname.

I looked at him with wide eyes. I am sure I am looking like cartoon whose eyes literally drop to their jaw in shock.

Now everyone's attention was on me except the driver.

Obviously duhh!! If driver will look at you then for sure we will be reaching up in the heavens.
Well you guessed it right that was my subconscious.

He chuckled at me and the other two men looked amused.

Suddenly I heard a click. And I saw Ethan took my picture with that stupid pose.

Oh no he didn't.I must be looking like freak. I tried to snatch his phone to delete the photo but he is much stronger and taller than me, so it was hard for me to snatch that. After some time I got tired and stopped struggling.

Ethan - And it's gonna be my phone's wallpaper.
I looked at him defeatedly.
Allesandro- Don't trouble your sister Ethan.

The other unknown man told him while focusing on his phone.

I looked at him confused and then looked at Ethan. Ethan understood my confusion and whispered in my ear "He is our eldest brother".

I looked at him shocked did I say it aloud

Ethan - You didn't say it aloud twiiny. It's a twin's thing😉.

Then I looked outside thinking why mom never told me about my family?
I have two brothers and mom didn't find it important to inform me about that?? Why mom never told me anything about my father??