11.Yucky juice🙄!!!!

PLEASE VOTE.

Author's Pov

After they reached home, all her shopping bags were shifted to her room.

After going to her room,she got freshen up and later looked at the shopping bags.

Then She got busy filling her wardrobe when she heard a knock. She asked the person to come in.

Noah enters the room with one hand behind his back

Noah- Hey!!!?

Alessa- What's in your hand?

Noah- Woah!!no hi and all.

She smiled sheepishly and waved a hi

Alessa- Now what's in your hand??

Noah shaked his head and bring his hand forward.

Alessa's eyes got wide

Alessa- Oh my God! Really Noah

Noah- Anything for you sissy

Alessa- But how......you.... ..

Alessa was speechless.

Noah- I saw you looking at it in mall and also noticed your violin is not in good shape so...

Alessa didn't let him complete and engulfed him in a hug while crying.

Alessa- Thanku so much. You don't know how much it means.

Noah- Now now don't cry princess. I bought it for you to smile and not to cry.

She giggled. She opened the violin kit and checked her new violin. She was so happy that she couldn't stop her blabbering about how good of a brother Noah is.

After some time Noah left her alone and went to his room.

She was enjoying her new violin when from nowhere Ethan entered the room and threw her on his shoulder and ran.

Alessa- What are you doing?

She screamed while upside down.

What the hell is happening!!!!

And then Alessa noticed the way and figured out where he is taking her.

Alessa- Ethan no..... Stopp...... Please..... I don't.........

And

SPLASH!!!!!!!!!

She was in swimming pool.

She felt herself sinking. She tried to come outside water but all in vain. She started throwing her hands and legs.

Ethan was laughing until he noticed her struggle.

He jump into the water and bring alessa outside the swimming pool. She was coughing, throwing water, tears flowing from eyes.

Ethan- I am sorry. I am so sorry. I didn't know.
Ethan apologized again and again because of his stupidity

Alessa- I don't know swimming

Ethan- I am so sorry. I really didn't know.

Alessa nod at him and after some time she compose herself. She looked at his twin who was looking all guilty. She just hugged him.

Alessa- It's fine. Everything is fine. It's not your fault.

Ethan hugged her tight and apologized to her again and told her how he just wanted to have fun and not hurt her. They both stayed near by the pool for a span of time.