36. Cake

ALESSA'S POV

As our car stopped. I ran out of the car and went straight to my room and locked it.

I was feeling tears building up, and the confidence I built up in the past days seems to be going down.
I should have think before doing something. It's actually good that it happened because I was getting too care less, acting without thinking.

Just then I heard knocks on my door.

Alessandro- Open the door Alessa or we will have to break it.

I don't doubt that, they can break it.

I stood up from my bed and washed my face. I went to the door and opened it before they could break it.

And as I opened the door, I was engulfed in a hug by all three of them.

Pierro- Don't lock your doors, how many times I have told you.

Alessa- I am sorry,  I just need some alone time.

Pierro- Just don't hurt yourself.

I nodded and Papa& Alessandro hugged me and left.

I looked at Ethan asking him to leave too but instead he went into the room and plopped on bed.

Alessa- Ethan......

Ethan- Alessa.......

Alessa- Please I need some alone time.

Ethan- Ok but first of all tell me what are you thinking.

Alessa- I am thinking nothing.

Ethan- The type of overthinker you are, I am sure you must be thinking something which don't even make sense.

I glared at him and he gave me a  "I am not afraid of your glare" look.

I just slumped my shoulder and put my head on his stomach and lay down while ethan was massaging my head.

Ethan- So?

Alessa- I think I am getting too fearless.

Ethan- there's nothing wrong in that.

Alessa- Yeah, but I am not like before. I always used to think before doing something but now I don't even think and just act on my impulse. If we had think about before running in office then there might not have so much of drama.

Ethan- You were not wrong in that baby. That lady was just overreacting.

Alessa- But we should not run in an office. Office isn't a playground.

Ethan- But that office belongs to our brother and father. And if we ask them, they will turn  it into a playground.

Alessa- I am just feeling embarrassed. Everyone saw me getting humiliated there. How would I even face those people again.

Ethan- Don't think about others twinny. Think about us, your family. We love you and you could never do anything which would embarass you in front of us.

I looked at Ethan and just hugged him.

Alessa- Thanks for not leaving me alone.

Ethan- I know when you really need to be alone and when you don't.

I just hugged him tightly telling him my insecurities and getting the comfort from him.

Soon, it was lunch time. We both went downstairs.