33. Period

This chapter is my personal favorite. I personally think this is the funniest chapter I wrote😁.

And I guess you are not gonna find chapter on Period like this in any other book. 😂😂

_______________

AUTHOR'S POV

It was night time. Romano family was in the living room waiting for Vivaan.

For the last 30 minutes, Alessa was eating their ears telling how good of a person Vivaan is. Now they were also eager to meet the boy whom their sister is praising.

Oh!! Did I tell you Vivaan is coming for dinner.

The ringbell rang of the mansion, a maid went and opened the door. The maid showed him the way to living room where everyone else was present. 

Alessa saw Vivaan coming and she excitedly got up and hug him. And trust me her brothers weren't even liking it a bit how their sister hugged some other boy.

Vivaan hugged back Alessa and introduce himself to everyone.

Right now Vivaan was sitting in the room answering questions of overprotective father and brothers except younger brothers because they already know him and trust him.

Pierro- What does you father do?

Vivaan- He is a doctor sir.

Pierro- And mother.

Vivaan- An architect.

Clemente- Alessa can you please go and check how much time will it take for food to get ready.

Alessa nodded and left while Romano's started their real questioning.

Allesandro- What was your purpose to be friend with Alessa.

Vivaan- I didn't have any purpose sir. I just wanted a friend.

Clemente- Do you like her?

Vivaan- Yes sir.

Clemente- I am not asking as a friend but as a girl.

Vivaan- Oh no no sir you are misunderstanding me, I am a gay.

And then they relieved a sigh of relief

Ezio- Look bud, we don't have problem with you but we just don't want Alessa to have boyfriend at such young age. You understand.

Vivaan- Oh yes sir. Even when in future she will have boyfriend, I will sit with you there and threaten the boy.

With this sentence, Vivaan won everyone's heart.

And just then Samuel entered with a gun.

Samuel- Sir,  would this gun be enough to scare Miss Romano's "guy" friend or I could bring something else.

He said it knowing Vivaan is sitting there.

Vivaan's eyes got wide

Pierro- No need of this Samuel, he is gay.

Samuel looked at Vivaan and raised his eyebrows and spoke

Samuel- Are you sure?

Vivaan- I guess I am.

Vivaan stuttered

Samuel- Just wanted to give you a heads up, Miss Romano has 1000s of bodyguards standing with her if you ever tried to hurt her.