20. Family (2)

AUTHOR'S POV

As Alessa and Alessandro reached the last stair, Leo noticed them.

Leo- There she is.

Everyone turned to look at them. And their faces had shocked expression on seeing their princess after so long.

Alessa felt nervous on having so much attention. She hold Alessandro's hand tightly. In turn Alessandro rubbed her fist with his thumb to relax her.

Pierro called Alessa to him

Pierro- Come here stella.

Alessandro left her hand and gave her a pat on her head telling her that he is with her. Alessa took little steps and went to Pierro.

He kissed her on forehead and asked her to introduce herself to everyone.
He hold her hand to make her feel secure.

Alessa- Hi I am Alessa Romano. I am 13 years old.

They all were on cloud nine listening to her honey like voice. Then her family started introducing themselves. Edwardo came forward

Edwardo- Hello neonata, I am Edwardo Romano. Your grandfather and saviour.
He then called her for hug. Alessa went in and hug him. He told her in her ear secretly that if someone bothers her, she should always come up to him, he will set everyone straight.

And that was enough for Alessa to know that she is loved. She hugged him more tightly.

Isabella- Oh come on Ed! Now leave my baby. It's my turn to introduce myself.

Edwardo left Alessa and signalled her towards Isabella.

Isabella- Hi baby!  I am your grandma.
With that she got emotional. Alessa didn't like tears in her grandma's eyes so she hugged her trying to convey that she doesn't like those tears. Isabella broke the hug and kissed all over her face.

Next it was turn of eldest brother's family.

Francesco- Hello darling,  I am your eldest uncle Francesco Romano. I would prefer if you call me zio.

Alessa went in to hug her. He hugged her back.

Aurora- Hi my baby. Aww look how pretty you are. Looking like an angel that you are.

Aurora kissed all over her face which made Alessa giggled. Everyone's heart fluttered on seeing her giggling. Aurora hugged her again.

Franscesco hold her hand and said.

Let me introduce you to my sons and your cousins.

He is the eldest Alexander, then  Lorenzo and it's Grayson then it's twins Diego and Santiago.

Alessa smiled at them and waved a hii.

Alexander nod at her, Lorenzo and Grayson hugged her with a smile on their face, Diego just nod while Santiago lached himself on her. Santiago hugged her tightly.

Santiago - I missed you a lot bambina. Now you are back we are gonna have so much fun bothering elders.

He said laughing.
Alessa didn't know how to react with this overly enthusiast man so she just nod at him with a smile.

Then Joe decided to interrupt them.

Joe Romano- Hi baby, I am your youngest uncle Joe Romano. And gonna be your favorite uncle.
He said winking and hugging her.
They heard a scoff and everyone looked at  Francesco who was looking jealous.

Francesco- Like I will let you be her favorite. I am her favorite uncle and will always be.

Everyone looked at Francesco shocked. They never saw that man jealous.