Bonus Chapter 3

Hey daisysmith357 .  As per your request, here's the chapter of a bitchy girlfriend 🤭.

_________

Today Noah's girlfriend is coming for lunch. Even Alvaro,Vivaan are also invited .No one in the family ever met Noah's gf except Leo so everyone is excited to know whom did their little brother choose.

Alessa who was getting ready came out of bathroom and bring out a dress from her wardrobe which she think would be perfect for today's occasion . She put on a chain in her neck and she she was ready for the day.

 She put on a chain in her neck and she she was ready for the day

She also is equally excited as others to meet her .

After getting ready, Alessa went downstairs and saw everyone is already present there. She greeted everyone and ran to sat beside Vivaan .

“Wow Alessa!! You are looking so pretty” Clara said gushing at her.

“Well!! Credits goes to your hubby. He is the one who bought it for me” Alessa replied smiling while showing her teeth.

Alessandro put his hand on heart and bowed his head in a manner of appreciation making everyone chuckle .

“If I said Sandro would be bowing his head in front of a little girl some years ago, he'd put a bullet in my head and now look at him” Alvaro said chuckling while Sandro threw a pillow at him.

“Anything for my little sis” Alessandro replied making Alessa Aww at him.

“I love you Ally” Alessa said

“I love you too my baby” Alessandro said pulling her cheeks.

Soon, the doorbell rang and Noah ran towards the door making other's laugh.

“He is smitten” Ezio laughed .

“Be careful” Clemente shouted as Noah almost tripped.

“Should have said that before he started dating her” Leo said in low voice but Alessa who was sitting beside Vivaan heard him. She looked at Vivaan while he just shook his head.

Soon, they heard clicking of heels and a girl with Noah entered.

Alessa looked at her . She was wearing a blue bodycon dress which was looking too tight, with blonde hair and very pretty high heels.

“Hello everyone, I am Nysa” She greeted while others nodded at her.

Noah made her sit beside himself. And they started chit chatting. All of them were talking with her and some minutes later most of Romano's already decided that they don't like her because of her attitude.

“So what do you do , Nysa” Alessa asked excitedly.

“I am a designer” She replied .

“Oh wow !! Even my Aunt Aurora is also a designer. You know she runs the famous company Romano's Style” Alessa said with more excitement.