25. Aftermath

HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GOOD. HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER.

PLEASE VOTE

______________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

Alessa opened her eyes. She was feeling a bit heaviness in her eyes, her head was pounding. She looked around and saw it's dark outside.

She then looked at the room and found herself in Ethan's room. Ethan was hugging her with a tear stained face.

She looked around and saw her all family, some were settled on couch, some on chairs and the remaining one were on ground except her aunts who were no where to be seen.

Everyone was sleeping.

She felt emotional , thinking that some days ago she had no one in her life and now she has a whole family who are sacrificing their precious sleep for her.

Tears started flowing from her eyes. She wiped the tears and put her head on Ethan's chest thanking God for giving her such a lovely family. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes no matter how hard she tried to control them which made Ethan woke up. He saw his twin awake. He got worried.

Ethan- Is your hand or leg hurting baby?

Alessa shake her head in no.

Ethan sat up on bed and made Alessa sat up too.

Ethan- Then what is it?

Ethan's panicked voice wake others up who were sleeping lightly.

Everyone looked at Alessa and her tear stained face. It hurt them. It hurt their heart.

Pierro walk up to his Daughter and hugged her.

Pierro- Don't cry baby please.

He said with a bit heavy voice, throat clogged up with emotion.

Alessa- I am sorry papa. I made a scene.

Edward came forward and sat beside Alessa.

Edwardo- You didn't create a scene neonata, instead you did the right thing.

Joe- Yeah you should have told us beforehand.

Francesco- And we would have already taken care of those bastards. (Alessa didn't hear him).
Alessa- Aren't you angry at me for being disrespectful to an elder. And also I used some bad words.

Alessandro- We are not angry instead we are proud of you.

Alessa looked at him with confused eyes.

Akexander- You took a stand for yourself.

Armando- And isn't that what Alessandro was teaching you.

Alessa didn't even realized that until Armando told her. She looked at her family and thanked them.

Clemente hold her hand carefully and said
Clemente - Can we please forget all this? Can you please be happy again.

Alessa knew it would be hard but for the people who are giving her so much love, she is ready to do anything for them. She looked at all of them

Alessa- Thank you for loving me.

Lorenzo-You don't need to thank baby.

Ezio- Exactly you deserve every bit of it.

She smiled at them but then a question arised in her mind.