38. Twin's fight

ALESSA'S POV

It's been some days since I got to know about my family's mafia connection. At start, it was weird when they talk about mafia in front of me but now it started feeling normal🤷‍♀.

Anyway,  Right now I am baking cake. Actually it was hard to pester maids for teaching me cook but a lot of puppy eyes and some threats of telling my brothers worked😉.  They taught me baking.

And today I baked cake for the first time without any help although they stood by my side all the time to make sure I don't make mistakes.

As no one was home right now except Alessandro so I decided to go to his office and let him taste it.

I put 2 pieces of cake on plate as Clara is also there and went to his office.
I reached his office and opened the door without even knocking but instantly regretted it.

There Alessandro and Clara Kissing each other.I shut my eyes and shouted.

Alessa- What the hell...

On hearing my voice, they might have pushed each other.

Alessandro- Bambina

Alessa- Can I open my eyes?

Alessandro- umm yeah

I opened my eyes and I went in to the room, put the cake on table and spoke

Alessa- That's not how I wanted to know about my brothers love life.
I said while rolling my eyes.

Alessandro- Alessa...

Alessa- Really?

Alessandro- Come on!  We need to talk.

I just sat on the couch and looked at them both while folding my hand in front of me.

Alessa- Is she your fling?

Clara choked on air while Alessandro eyes got wide on hearing such word from their innocent sister.

Alessandro- Who taught you this word.

Alessa- Noah and Ethan.

Alessandro didn't say anything, deciding he will talk to them both later.

Alessandro- Fling is not a good word baby.

Alessa- Then why Noah and Ethan would tell me.

Alessandro- Because they are stupid. Now let's come to the main topic.

Alessa- Hmmm

Alessandro- Umm......Clara and I are dating. And we were planning to take this relationship to another level. And you are the first one to know about this.

Alessa- What do you mean by another level.

Alessandro- Means we want to get married.

Alessa- What the.........And when were you planning to tell us?

Alessandro- Today only.
He said scratching his neck.

Alessa- Hmmm.

I looked at Clara who was looking.......... a bit............ nervous.

Alessa- So you love my brother?

She looked at me and nodded in yes.

Alessa- Well my brother doesn't like nodding.

I said giving side eye to Alessandro.

Clara- Umm yeah I do.

Alessa- Why?