29. 1st Day Of School

ALESSA'S POV

Today it's my first day at school. I am actually excited to go to school. I don't love schools but I don't hate them too. I guess it's fine. I was supposed to go to school last week but due to my injury it was postponed and I got much more time to rest.

So here I am all ready for school. I took my backpack and went downstairs.

Everyone was already seated waiting for me.

Alessa- Sorry I am a bit late

Pierro- That's fine Stella but did you keep everything  in bag?

Alessa- Yupp I checked it twice.

Pierro- Great!  Now let's have breakfast.

After breakfast was done, a man entered the room. He was big, bulky and dangerous looking man. But I wasn't scared of him because my brothers are much better dangerous looking than him.

Alessandro- Alessa come here.

I walked towards him.

Alessandro- Alessa meet Samuel your bodyguard and Samuel this is Alessa my sister.

Samuel put his hand forward for me to shake. I shake hands with him and looked at Ally confused.

Alessa- Umm why bodyguard Ally.

Alessandro- For your safety bambina.

I understand their point but is it really necessary.

Alessa- I will gain some unwanted attention.

Alessandro- We already thought about that and decided that he won't be in his bodyguard uniform when he is around you and he will follow you from some distance and also the bracelet I gave you, I added him also in that so if u r in trouble he could reach you soon.

Fair enough!!

Alessa- ok

With that said we left for school.

Leo, Noah, Ethan and I are in one car while the bodyguard are following us with some distance.

Alessa- It must be hectic sometimes

Ethan- How?

Alessa- So many bodyguards

Ethan laughed

Ethan- It's for our own safety. And I am glad that you are so understanding.

Alessa- I am not stupid Ethan. I know how famous you are. Papa is literally a multibillionaire, obviously he need bodyguards but to think that I did nothing in my life yet and I am having bodyguard is a bit overwhelming.

And just like that we reached school.

Leo parked the car and we all came out of the car.

Everyone in the parking lot was looking at us or more specifically at me. I don't like that much of attention, I started feeling conscious so I hold Leo's hand who was standing beside me.

He looked at me and then looked where my attention was. He glared at everyone and they diverted their eyes but still looking at me.......sneakily.

I hold Leo's hand while Noah's hand was on my shoulder and Ethan had my backpack. As we were crossing the hallway, everyone was just looking at us.

There were some murmuring going around. I couldn't hear everything but still I could hear what some people were saying

1 girl-Who she is
2nd girl- Might be another fling
3rd girl- She isn't even beautiful
1 boy- Woah! That girl is hot!!
2nd boy- Shut up don't use such words for Romano's friends