46.Awake

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been some hours since Romano's are waiting for alessa to be awake but she was still asleep.

Suddenly, the heart monitor started beeping loudly. Clemente ran towards alessa while Ezio ran outside to call doctor. Alessa was wriggling on her bed.

Clemente- She is having nightmare.
Alessa was scratching her neck and was kicking her leg in air.

Clemente- Hold her hands and legs.

Alessandro hold her legs while Noah and Leo hold her hands.

Clemente hold her face still and said some sweet  nothings in her ear.

Clemente- Everything is fine baby. Open your eyes.  Your family is here. Your brother is here. Wake up honey open your eyes.

ALESSA'S POV

I don't know where I am it's dark here. I called for somebody to help when I saw a silhouette in dark. I went near the silhoutte and suddenly his face started getting clear. It was Ivan beside him was Mikhail.

I got scared and ran. I ran as fast as I could but when I looked down I noticed I am not moving, my feet are stuck. I cried for help.

Suddenly I felt a pain shoot through my leg and saw Mikhail throw a knife on my leg. I remove the knife and ran. And finally I was moving.

I was running when I saw Mia in front of me. She hold my hand and pushed me. I fell into water. I looked around and suddenly I saw I am in an ocean.

How? How it's possible. I felt something dragging me inside the water while I was trying my best to stay above water. I was screaming, crying for help but I was sinking in water. When I heard a voice.

Wake up??

What does it mean? Am I asleep?

Your family is here!

Where?

Honey wake up please.

And suddenly I felt water around me getting disappear. I saw a light and ran towards that.

And suddenly I opened my eyes. I looked around and saw my family. My  breathing was heavy. My eyes were burning with tears.It must be a dream how can they all be here.

Suddenly the door opened and in enter Ezio with a doctor.

Doctor came towards me while I tried to scoot away but I couldn't because of the pain I was feeling. They might got a hint because Ethan hold my hand while Cle sat on my other side. 

Doctor- Hello I am Doctor Paul , miss Romano.

I didn't reply because I didn't want to instead I hide my head in Cle's arms.

Doctor- You just have to answer some of my question.

I again didn't say anything because I didn't want to.

Cle- Ok baby let's do 1 thing. You don't need to speak just pat my back. If it's yes Pat my back once and if no Pat it twice.

I pat his back once.

Cle- You can ask anything.

Paul- Miss Romano, do you remember your name.

I pat Cle's back once. And cle told him the answers.

And just like that he asked me some question and I answered him. After some time Paul left telling something to my family.

I was still clinged to Cle, I remembered everything how my family came to save me, how my dad saved me from taking away again, how they were all with me when I was in pain,  and those brown eyes.