40. Save Me!!

AUTHOR'S POV

Romano's reached at the site and were shocked on seeing the scene in front of them.

The car was flipped upside down while the guards were fainted with blood running from their head. Other bodyguards ran and helped them and bring them out of the car.

Romano's were running around the place searching for just one clue to find their princess.

Pierro saw his princess's phone crushed in pieces and beside that was Alessa's bracelet.

Just then they heard Ethan shouting for his family while looking down.

They all went towards him and saw where he was looking. They saw prints on sand like someone being dragged there. And they knew who was being dragged.

Romano's were tightening their fists in anger.

Grayson- I swear I'll kill that bastard.

Clemente- I'll make sure he regret the day he looked at my princess.

Noah- How are we gonna find her.
Noah said shocked looking down.

Leo hold his hand giving him much needed comfort

Leo- We will find her soon. She'll be fine. We'll make sure she'll be.

Edwardo (Grandpa) - Let's go guys, we have to find our princess

As Romano's reached home, they saw Alvaro present there. Alvaro was also joining them for vacation, but when he reached there he got the news about attack.

As Alvaro saw Clemente, he immediately went and hugged him wanting to provide him some comfort.

Alvaro- Did you guys got any clue.

Pierro sat on the sofa defeated.

Pierro- I failed her. She told me she never wanna leave me but I failed her. I let those bastard snatch her away from me.

Pierro said while tears were flowing down his eyes. Romano's were shocked seeing tears in Pierro's eyes but they themselves were in same situation.

Ethan hugged his father finding some comfort in his arms.

Ethan- We'll find Lisa dad.

Alessandro- Leo call Vivaan and ask him if he noticed something suspicious.

And all Romano's got busy in finding their princess.

SOMEWHERE UNKNOWN

Alessa woken up after someone threw water on her. She opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings. She noticed herself in a dark room with low light.

She looked in front of her and saw a tall man.

Man- Boss is calling you.
Alessa was confused and scared.

Alessa- Where am I? Where is my papa? Where's my brothers, my family? Who are you? Please let me go please.
Alessa said while crying.

Man- Stop crying.

And with that said man hold her from her arm and dragged her.

Alessa cried in pain because of her leg which she guess was broken.

Alessa- Please stop it's hurting. Please....

But the man didn't listen to her plea instead he dragged her with more force.

Soon she found herself in a hallway and they entered into the last door of hallway.

Man threw her inside the room and went after bowing to the ultimate boss.