7. Bunny

Please vote if you guys like it

Author's Pov

The clock is ticking 1a.m at night. There is a silence in Romano's mansion. Bodyguards are roaming around making sure no danger come to their boss or his family.

But in a particular room, a certain someone is wide awake laying on bed trying their best to sleep. But sleep is no where near the person.

Well that person is none other than Alessa.

She really wants to sleep. But she is scared of dark so she can't turn off the lights and neither could she turn on them because then light will fall on her face directly.

She was confused whether she should ask for help from someone or let it be.
After a long debate in her mind she decided to wake up.

Alessa's Pov

I took my bunny and put him under my arms and left the room.

As per Clemente, the room are lined up from oldest to youngest then it must be Ethan's room.

I entered Ethan's room. I saw Ethan sleeping on bed while his hand and feet are all over bed.

I giggled at his way of sleeping.

I saw the lights were off but there were night lamps which were giving enough lights.

Hmmm my twinny has same problem as me.

I went near his bed and shake him. He didn't wake up.
I again shake him but he has no effect.
This time i shake him violently while calling his name. He open his eyes with a jerk.

He directly looked at my face and opened his mouth and before he could shout I put my hand on his mouth and shushhed him. He turn on the light.

He looked relax after seeing my face. He signalled me to remove hands from his mouth. I removed my hand and gave an awkward smile.

He asked me to sit and ask me what happened. I decided to tell him after all we are twins and also I guess we share same problem.

Alessa- I can't sleep alone in the dark room. And lights were too bright in the room.

Ethan looked at the clock and said

Ethan- you were awake the whole night sorellina.

I nod at him.

Ethan- Arghhh!! Why didn't you come to my room then.

He then forwarded his hand and signalled me to take his hand in mine. He took his hand in mine.

Ethan- Promise me you will never hide any of your discomfort from me.

I tried to take my hand back but he hold it tightly

Aren't we supposed to sleep at night instead of promising

Ethan- Promise me sorellina.

Alessa- you will also share everything with me?

Ethan - I can't say everything but what is in my power I will tell you ,but if something is someone else's right then only they will tell you.

Hmm I guess fair enough. I will also not tell anyone something if it's not my right.

I nod at him.

He smiled and hugged me and patted his side.

I went and lay there. He hugged me and started rubbing my scalp. And don't know when sleep engulfed me?