Chapter 1: a typical school day with some new things

Chase

My phone alarm wakes me up at 7 AM. God, why do schools have to start so early in the morning? Anyway, i got up, stretched and went to the bathroom. If you're asking yourself if i'm walking around with boxers: I don't. i always sleep at least with an oversized T-Shirt and my boxers. I never walk around shirtless. Ok, back to where we were: I brushed my teeth, showered, made my hair and got out heading back to my room. I put on a black hoodie with japanese words written on it (no, i don't know what they say). Then black sweatpants and my favourite shoes. I went downstairs finding my stepdad sitting on the kitchen table drinking his daily morning coffee.

"G'morning Chase" he said. I ignored him and went on going to my backpack, grabbing it and then heading out the front door. You might think why I don' like him (aka hate him), here's why: one month after my Parents divorced, my mother dated him and eventually got married. It was when I was 10. 9 months later my brother was born and since that day, he completely changed: he never wanted me to hold him, I was never allowed to even sit next to him?! He made me feel like I was a disgrace and also that I'm the unwanted child. And he did all that behind my moms back. So I stopped doing the effort to bother my stepdad and focused on myself more. I ghosted my (fake-) friends and also never tried to make new ones. Eventually I got healthier, began to work out, focused on having good grades, and other things. But because i never had any friends to socialize with, I grew more and more distant to new people.

I got to the School yard and got to my usual space. I get my Earbuds out and begin to listen to my favourite music.

Soon the Bell rang and I was making my way to my first period: History, yaay (not). I got to class and sat in the back of the classroom. Alone.

"Hello Class, today we'll talk about a very terrifying and horrible War.. But before we start; we have a new student!" She said in a kind of happy tone (she's never like that). As soon as I heard that my ears perked up. I like to see new people, but i never approach them. The door opens and reveals the new student.

He's a Coyote, a really handsome one. He has perfect green eyes and pretty nice clothes on.

"Sit down anywhere you want" Ms. Greenwood said. He looked around the class, serching for an empty spot. The only empty spot to sit was next to me, because everyone else thought I was weird and so nobody would want to sit next to me. He walked up to me and asked me: "Can I sit here?" I just nodded. God his voice I thought. He sat down next to me and i felt my heart racing and my cheeks getting hot. It seems like he noticed that, I mean the fur on my cheeks is white so it's easy to see. I quickly put my paw to my cheek and acted like nothing happened. Thankfully, he hasn't said anything.

---------------------------------------------------Time Skip------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's finally lunch time. I was starving, so I quickly got into the line and waited for my food. I paid for my food and searched for an empty table. Luckily I found one, so I sat down to eat.

While I was eating, I saw a familiar pair of green eyes looking at me. It was that new guy, I think his name is Andrew. He walked up to me with a warm smile on his face and sat down next to me.

"Why don't you go to the other boys?" I asked. "They don't seem like a good influence to me, so I won't go to them." He paused for a moment. "But why are you always alone?" He asked, turning his head to me. This question caught me completely off guard. "U- Uhm.. because uhm I- I d- don't like th- them either", I managed to stutter out. He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. I tried to ignore the weirded out look, but I began blushing out of embarrassment. He just chuckled and dug into his food.

A few minutes of us sitting there without saying a word to each other, the bell rang meaning it's time for the next and last class for today: P.E. Perfect. I actually like the lessons but i never got the chance to prove that I'm good at it. To be honest I want to change. I want to change really bad. I stood up from my seat, put the rest of my food into my bag and went to the gym. Andrew walked silently next to me. We got in, changed (actually it's only me pulling off my pants, because i already wore my shorts underneath them). I left my hoodie on and got out of that changing room quickly, being the first one to wait for the lesson to start.

As we all wait for the teacher to start the lesson, I'm already beginning to sweat. Not to mention that i have a very thick hoodie on and the gym is pretty warm inside, because the AC has to get repaired. And because I already set my mind that I change, I made my first move right now and then and took off my hoodie. My shirt that was underneath my hoodie also got up exposing my torso. After I fully took off my hoodie and straightened my shirt, everyone's eyes were on me, because nobody knew I work out and I ALWAYS wore a hoodie.

"what?" I asked, because everyone still stared at me and it began to be creepy. They looked away knowing they were staring for too long. Soon after everyone took their eyes off of me, the teacher walked in. He began the lesson just as always.

Everything went on smoothly till the end of the lesson. To be honest, it's fun to have a change. After the teacher said his last words, we went to the locker rooms and changed.

"why was everyone staring at you?" I replied with: "I don't know, maybe because iI always wear a hoodie in P.E?"

"What? why? Why did ou take it off now?"

"It got hot and I want to change myself anyway. I don't want to stay the lonely shy loser. But it'll be a loong way."

"If you want, I can help you..?"

"Yes please. Oh and by the way, where do you live?"

"You'll see:" Andrew said with a smirk. And with that we walked. I think he's my new neighbor. A little time ago, we got a new neighbor. It was an older looking man and when he was introducing himself he also mentioned to have a son. I'll just wait and see.

After a bit of walking we got to my street and were only a few hundred meters away from my 'home'. Yes, I hate it.

"Hello, neighbor." Andrew said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Well hello there!" I said in a enthusiastic and ironic tone.

We chuckled and went on going to our houses. He got to his house and I to mine. Before we split we gave each other a 'bro' hug and then I left to g to my house. Before we split he gave me his number so we could text.

The rest of the evening was rather boring and typical for an evening routine.

Soo This was the first part of the story! I hope you enjoy it so i have the mood to go on hehe Love you!!🫰