Chapter 19: the last day before College

Chase

The last days we were going to dates, chilling together, doing everything together to spend as much time as we can together. Ryan also introduced his boyfriend to us. He looks more handsome than I thought.

Anyway, because it is the Friday before he goes to his dorm near college campus, we packed most of his clothes into bags and suitcases. This evening we will put everything into his car before going to sleep. But it's only 3PM, and it's still a few hours to kill. That's why I took him to an amusement park. I, personally, absolutely hate them. Don't get me wrong, I am not scared of heights or so, I just font like all these twists and twirls and all that shit.

Andy loves them, so that is why I brought him there. His eyes are gleaming, his tail wagging like crazy. I chuckled at the sight.

"You love amusement parks, don't you?"

"Love? I fucking adore them!"

"Okay, okay, heh, chill out."

I have never seen him this excited for something. "Man, I hope he doesn't drag me along" I muttered.

"I heard that!~" he sing-songed. Well shit.

"Stop that whimpering and let's go!"

"Ugh! Fine." He is already dragging me along.

"Are you always this excited for that?"

"Yes! Aren't you?!"

"You don't remember what I told you, huh? Why I hate them so much?"

"Oh.. I forgot. Sorry", by the time the silence took over, I already bought the tickets and we headed in.

"How 'bout I show you it isn't as dangerous as it was when you were younger?"

"Are you kidding?! I will never, and I mean never, get in any rides anymore." You may be wondering why. So, when I was younger, like 8 or 9, I went on one of those roller coasters. In the middle of a looping, my safety gear opened and I almost fell out, if my father haven't held it. That's why I am so thankful for him and love him dearly. But, I still am not ready to meet him.

"Aww man, than I gotta go alone... SEE YA!" and with that he ran to the first roller coaster. He's acting like a child right now, literally. A woman near me chuckled as he ran to the queue in front of the ride.

"I can relate to that too well. My son is exactly like your friend." She explained.

"Oh, hah. I don't understand why these things exist. They are terrifying. One loose screw and the whole thing can fall apart. And, he is my boyfriend, by the way."

"Oh? Is that so?"

"Yeah.."

"That's okay with me. I am not homophobic. My ex husband, my son's father, is bisexual. He also has a boyfriend right now."

"Oh, good to know there are people that accept other the way they are."

"Well first, I can't do anything about it because it's not my body, second, it's their choice what they do."